Brendon - Week 3 (PoV)

CeCiMom

Everyone seems to hate him, but me not so much. Yeah I agree he has no clue to what's going on around him and he's strangely overly sensitive, horrible BB strategizer, and his showmance is a joke. However I'm intrigued that the entire house thinks the most clueless, lost player is the biggest threat to their pot o' gold. I don't get it..Which makes me believe they are more clueless and worse players than he is.

I actually hope he or Rachel win HOH to wreak hovoc on the Brigade's planned parade to an easy victory.

Something to make it an exciting unpredictable week.

I kind of get it...

He's won 2 POV's and it's only end of week 3, his girlfriend won HoH, they are an obvious strong alliance and will vote the same, they'll target strong players on the other side of the house, he is physically fit and book smart...and, he's kind of a nice guy that I think most of them get along with for the most part. That's a lot going against him and Rachel at this stage of the game...not to mention, the others are all sick of their showmance.

R & B have the ability to get floaters to latch on/suck up to them too...Kathy, Ragan, Andrew, Britney is getting chummy with Rachel now (:disgust:) and Matt didn't even nom them (for his strategic purposes)...although each would drop them in a heartbeat, they do have the potential to have a strong backing. . Rachel and Brendon have drawn a lot of attention to themselves very early in the game...the others are smart (did I really say that...lol) to keep the focus on B & R and off themselves so they can meanwhile position themselves better in the house.

So, while I'm not sure they think he's the biggest threat in the house, he's the most obvious one to put that label on...Rachel right there alongside him.

I'm leaning toward hoping that Brendon wins HoH and Rachel is a have-naughty (just because...:sneaky: )

As much as I dislike the pair and am sick of their shmooping...they do add interest and drama to the game...I'm all for havoc too. Also, I'd like to see the Brigade have to start playing...get Lane and Enzo off their fat @sses and do something for a change.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone seems to hate him, but me not so much. Yeah I agree he has no clue to what's going on around him and he's strangely overly sensitive, horrible BB strategizer, and his showmance is a joke. However I'm intrigued that the entire house thinks the most clueless, lost player is the biggest threat to their pot o' gold. I don't get it..Which makes me believe they are more clueless and worse players than he is.

I actually hope he or Rachel win HOH to wreak hovoc on the Brigade's planned parade to an easy victory.

Something to make it an exciting unpredictable week.

I agree with ya, I do like Brenden... he seems like an OK guy... I would have loved to see his gameplay sans Rachel. It would be hilarious if they (either Brenden or Rachel) won HoH... would keep things entertaining... But if they do win, all of the parinoid, conspiracy theorists will come out of the woodwork, mark my words!

Guest 6Borders

I didn't really think it was possible for Brendon to get any more pathetic, but once again he surpassed himself in

Bren-Dumb!!! His desperation to save Andrew is a joke. Lifelong friends they may be but I think we would have been told if the "pair" got something for making it 5 weeks or whatever. Brendon, just let Andrew leave and go do the dishes or something!!!

I would truly rather see Brendon stay than Rachel. If one leaves I don't think you are going to see too much drama and tears from the other, because it seems all a big Fake-Mance! Look how fast Brit recovered...she can barely remember Monet's name!

Be interesting to see if when Jeff gets to spend a night in the house with these people, if he tells Brendon( if he is still there) that they are no Jeff and Jordananimated_rotfl.gif

Is Jeff going to go into the house???? AWESOME!!!

I posted an interview in the media thread, by Allison Grodner and she hints that Jeff might go in the house in a couple of weeks.... can't wait

Here is the part about Jeff:

Grodner I swear, I think we may get a Big Brother wedding out of this, not to mention that Jeff and Jordan are still together. Wouldn

Brendon might be good at comps, but when it comes to his social game, he is a dope. Campaigning the way he is for Andrew and not shutting his trap last night after Ragan told him it's over, is just ridiculous on his part. Now Ragan, who was an ally, now is turning on him. He's toast if either one of them does not get HOH and he does not win POV.

I posted an interview in the media thread, by Allison Grodner and she hints that Jeff might go in the house in a couple of weeks.... can't wait

Grodner I swear, I think we may get a Big Brother wedding out of this, not to mention that Jeff and Jordan are still together. Wouldn

I think if Brendon did not get involved with Rachel he would be looked at differently. He's not the smartest BB player but he's been the target since day one and has fought each week to stay in the house while others are coasting by and not having to play the game.

I hope he can win hoh tonight and change things up by putting two stronger players on the block and hopefully Lane is one of them. I think we need Brendon and Rachel in the game a little longer because most of the others are so boring with no personality.

Why would any guy in his right mind marry a slut*y looking girl like Rachel?

I always heard from guys these girls are just for fun and most guys don't marry them.

Right, Rachel will go out and Brendon will clean, wash and cook the dinners. Then he'll lie in bed with her and tell her how wonderful she is.

The guy is a sap and she knows it and why the heck do you think she really wants to marry him! She could do whatever she wants and he'll just be coming back for more.

I could picture it:

Rachel working the pole for the night and calls Brendon 3am to tell him that a customer wants to take her to Saudi Arabia for the weekend. Brendon tells her they will discuss it when she comes home. He greets her at the door with toilet scrub brush in hand and says "I've compiled a pro and con list regarding your Saudi Arabia weekend, let's lie down a while." He grabs her face in his hands, kisses her forehead ten times and tells her how much he missed her. She says "can i go" and he says "only if it makes you happy because you are the most wonderful, kind, beautiful and smartest woman in the world."

It's weird science but it works for them!

SAP!

Slim- Don't read what Gingersnaps wrote about your Brendon

I could picture it:

Rachel working the pole for the night and calls Brendon 3am to tell him that a customer wants to take her to Saudi Arabia for the weekend. Brendon tells her they will discuss it when she comes home. He greets her at the door with toilet scrub brush in hand and says "I've compiled a pro and con list regarding your Saudi Arabia weekend, let's lie down a while." He grabs her face in his hands, kisses her forehead ten times and tells her how much he missed her. She says "can i go" and he says "only if it makes you happy because you are the most wonderful, kind, beautiful and smartest woman in the world."

It's weird science but it works for them!

SAP!

Archived