Brendon - Week 3 (PoV)

CeCiMom

Brendon and Rachel are the main ones playing the game when they're not stuck to each other. They fight to win each comp while the others drop out trying to making sure they avoid having to do anything. B&R are the main ones here to play BB I don't know what the others are doing.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I saw a hilarious website that has a topic "People manlier than brenda" there were pictures of Hello Kitty, prom queens, Disney princesses and more. I haven't really seen any fans of this Brenchel couple at any site.

LOL I saw a hilarious website that has a topic "People manlier than brenda" there were pictures of Hello Kitty, prom queens, Disney princesses and more. I haven't really seen any fans of this Brenchel couple at any site.

Brittany was very perceptive over MENSA MATTY when she corrected him and said Brenchel is being made fun of by America and not liked as Jeff and Jordan :animated_rotfl:

I heard he did win. i wonder what his plan is.

LOL Arrow-that was very perceptive!

Yea, it was last nite on BBAD she said no way America loves Rachel and Brendon laughing at MENSA MATTY and Lane chimed in and said something like people at home get grossed out by their actions :animated_rotfl:

I'm actually getting a huge kick out of Brendon thwarting Matt's stupid plan. Matt is trying to keep both sides happy by catering to what Ragan wanted by trying to say that he was doing the "backdoor" plan all the while trying to make sure that if his plan failed, Brendon and Rachel did not come after him. He is probably the safest person in the house right now. I'm always amused by thwarted plans. *stirs the pot*

Guest 6Borders

Brendon is Samson without Rachel's hair extensions!! I think one of them made the other in their chemistry lab and if they get too far apart from each other one will start to wither or fade.

Brendon thinks he's Amer's fav....pleeeze!!!!!! I almost wanted his food restriction lifted so he could get some cheese to go with his ever-present whine! He's just pitiful!

Brendon is Samson without Rachel's hair extensions!! I think one of them made the other in their chemistry lab and if they get too far apart from each other one will start to wither or fade.

Or better yet, maybe their heads will explode.

once saw a movie about that. lol

Where's everybody at? Where's Denise? I haven't seen some people on this forum for days. :disappointed: I guess everyone's watching the live feeds or trying to get stuff done in their everyday life. Maybe most people are too bored with this season.

OK - I've officially hit my limit - I can literally feel my skin crawling every time this moron slurps on Rachel like a cow going after a salt lick. This guy has got to be THE worst kisser walking the planet. This would have been a good season, if we didn't have to endure these two idiots.

You've got to be a poor excuse for a man when women think the good-looking-muscle guy in the house is possibly bisexual. If he isn't boy is he going to have some self esteem issues once he leaves the house and get a hint of what viewers thought of him. roflmao!

You've got to be a poor excuse for a man when women think the good-looking-muscle guy in the house is possibly bisexual. If he isn't boy is he going to have some self esteem issues once he leaves the house and get a hint of what viewers thought of him. roflmao!

I'm so hoping that Ragan the BB know it all tells Brendon when they get out "You got to check out Morty's board, I'm sure they just love us over there." :animated_rotfl:

Archived