Andrew - Week 3 (Nominee)

CeCiMom

This guy just grates on me. I don't know why though. He's like the third wheel on a bad date. To me he just has the attitude of being better than anyone in the house. I would love for a "weak" person to get him out though. Someone like Kathy or Brittany.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is not looking good for andrew if he goes on block with kathy

no way house boots kathy over andrew

I think it's pretty funny that the guy everyone in the house thinks is a doof knows all the secrets. LOL! Matt's lie about his wife and Kristen and Hayden getting frisky with him in the room. I don't see him going far tho.

Again. Matt is pretending to be friends with Andrew. He "confided" in him. So i don't see him putting up Andrew necessarily. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if he did, though because he thinks he's playing everyone in the house so well. I think he would nominate Brendon or Skankchel before he nominated Kathy. He is the only one in the house trying to play strategically right now, and Kathy is not a threat at all. Brendon or Rachel could be for him, though. And he was thoroughly pissed when Skankchel called him out in the meeting. He'll turn on them I think before he turns on Kathy for sure.

I knew Andrew had to know what was going on...nobody could sleep though that. It's just so awkward...I'd have to ask them the next day to kindly stop. Maybe he's a bit of a freak and enjoys it...who knows. They were joking around the hot tub that Andrew might be a swinger.

And yes, Andrew is a have-not.

I put nothing past this guy since he had no problem putting his head up Annie's towel on the first night.

i think he has a good chance to win pov

he did good in hoh comp

kathy he doesn't have to worry about :animated_bouncy:

SO it seems that unless Brenden or Rachel get pulled as POV players, someone will take one of the two nominees down and Brenden goes up and out. Rachel will have a sh!t hemorrage.

I hate to say it, but Andrew will go this week if Brenchel wins the POV. He should have used his info on Matt's lie about his wife last week. If he had, he wouldn't be HOH, and Andrew wouldn't be in danger of going home. I don't know what his gameplan is, but you have to trust someone sometime in this game, if just for a week. You can't go through this game entirely alone.

I hate to say it, but Andrew will go this week if Brenchel wins the POV. He should have used his info on Matt's lie about his wife last week. If he had, he wouldn't be HOH, and Andrew wouldn't be in danger of going home. I don't know what his gameplan is, but you have to trust someone sometime in this game, if just for a week. You can't go through this game entirely alone.

:disappointed::sadangel: He was my favorite besides Brit.

I don't get the love for this guy..If he survives and wins HOH I see him just becoming a tool for the Brigade and Kristin...a predictible Britney/Kathy and or Ragan nomination...He's just too wierd for me...

Archived