Wednesday, 7/21 Show

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt telling a lie about his wife being sick is horrible. I believe in karma and it's not good to say some one is sick when they're not. Telling the Doctor of all people what an idiot he is so busted.

1200 :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

you would think commonsense would have made one of brendon or rachel would have drop when britney drop

Matt telling a lie about his wife being sick is horrible. I believe in karma and it's not good to say some one is sick when they're not. Telling the Doctor of all people what an idiot he is so busted.

He said it was a real condition though. He looked it up online. I'm suprised that Andrew hasn't heard about it then.

Thanks, Gingersnaps. I missed her time and was trying to figure out how Enzo lost by 14 seconds. Now I understand. She was approximately 8 minutes under one hour and he was over.

Yes, she was the only one that didn't go over. For all their smarts they have absolutely no logic. As long as someone dropped after her it would have been okay.

God, why does Rachel have to scream into the camera every time she's in the DR? And I seriously can't believe Matt's been lying this whole time about his wife. And wow, I'd never seen him tell anybody about it before, what a *horrible* liar. And poor Ragan, he actually trusts this freak.

LOL Matt says "Andrew's a shoe salesman, he's not a doctor, so I think I can probably outsmart a shoe salesman"

Yes, she was the only one that didn't go over. For all their smarts they have absolutely no logic. As long as someone dropped after her it would have been okay.

They weren't concentrating on Britney. Apparently, they all were more concerned with Monet.

He told Rachel that he understood that she may use him as a pawn and would have no hard feelings but that he would definitely go home. She would be losing someone that is definitely on her side.

Ok I thought he was saying he didn't understand and that he would go after them if they put him up. Thanks for clearing that up for me! :animated_wave:

finally a veto ceremony without all the sing n dance

just use veto on yourself n move on

no need to let the other person explain why you should use it on them

Why are Matt and Ragan so close could they be the life long friends I mean Ragan seems to be really fighting to keep Matt.

Monet really wants to kick someones @$$ I find that funny when ever she's confronted she cries like a baby.

Archived