Who's Your Top Ten Most HATED House Guest in BB History?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chima

Jen

Cappy

Alison (the one that went to AR)

Adam - so stupid to waste the $$$ on drugs

Matt - also so stupid to be arrested 2x for domestic violence

Jerry

April

Natalie

Rachel

I didn't know Matt from BB9 was arrested for domestic violence. Was it a girlfriend and what did he do?

Hey guys, I realize how hard it is to narrow the list down to 10 and I really didn't follow that rule myself in my first post. So here is my absolute top 10, even though I could name at least four or five from each season since season two. After thinking more carefully, I've deleted some from my previous list and added new ones that I had forgotten about. Thanks for participating. After seeing the lists, there's definitely an argument that some of the HG's from previous seasons are universally "hated" in the BB fan community. LOL

1. Maggie BB6

2. Eric (Cappy)BB6

3. Ivette BB6

4. Michelle BB10

5. Chelsia BB9

6. James BB9

7. Mike Boogey BB2 & 7

8. Jase BB5

9. Jesse BB10 & 11

10. Joshua BB9

1. Boogie

2. Maggie

3. Ivette

4. Jesse

5. Chelsia

6. April

7. Ollie

8. Cappy (can't remember his real name)

9. Jen (season 8)

10. Natalie ( season 11)

The same 10 work for me well enough. Matt was pretty bad, too. Thanks, Pinkie.

Natalie season 11

Chima season 11

Adam season 9

Natalie season 9

Jen season 8?

Jessie both seasons 10&11

boogie

Dr will

Michelle season 10

Ivette

Shocked on Dr Will. I think your the only one to have named him so far.

I'm also suprised several people have named Michelle from BB10. I thought she was kinda weird but I don't even think she would make my Top 50 list. But we have quite a bit of the same people on our lists.

I'm also suprised several people have named Michelle from BB10. I thought she was kinda weird but I don't even think she would make my Top 50 list. But we have quite a bit of the same people on our lists.

I think my problem with him was he looked so innocent when he was lying to your face. I did not watch him on his first season but watched him on all stars. I have to admit he and boogie were my husbands favorites he thought they were hilarious.

I added Michelle from big brother 10 because she was so far up Jessie's butt and absolutely had a fit when he was booted.

I think my problem with him was he looked so innocent when he was lying to your face. I did not watch him on his first season but watched him on all stars. I have to admit he and boogie were my husbands favorites he thought they were hilarious.

I added Michelle from big brother 10 because she was so far up Jessie's butt and absolutely had a fit when he was booted.

I think if you had watched him in Season 2 you would like him. Most people think the best thing about him is that he TOLD people he was going to lie to them and he did. He lied all the way to the end and won.He wasn't as good in All Stars as he was in his season.

That was his charm though him looking SO innocent when he was lieing to peoples faces. (Not to many people can get away with that)

To each their own though. I think your going to be pretty isolated in your Will hate group though LOL

I think you had to watch season 2 to really understand the awesomeness that is Dr. Will

Hey I was just posting that LOL

I think guys are jealous of him because he can lie and get away with it SO easy. Most can't do that.

And I think most females (as well as males) would say he is attractive.

Don't forget my list...Will is on there too

With that said, I am making a change. Jun leaves and Rachel enters...congrats Rachel...you pathetic loser

1. Jen - BB8

2. Will - BB2

3. Boogie - BB2

4. Danielle - BB3

5. Ivette - BB6

6. Maggie - BB6

7. Eric - BB6

8. Jameka - BB8

9. Amber - BB8

10. Rachel - BB12

-Kyo

Guest 6Borders

Don't forget mine either...I voted Dr. Will on Dull Stars even tho I loved him on Season 2. Does that cancel out a vote??? LMAO!!!

Sooooo many people... so little space to type! But here are my top 10

1. JESSIE!!! (YUCK YUCK YUCK- I could list him as all top 10, I despise him that much! Please AG... NEVER bring him back again!!!!)

2. Chima

3. Ronnie

4. Natalie

5. Mattie

6. Crazy James

7. Chelsia

8. Ivette

9. Jase

10. Maggie

and more...

Every single one of these people have some sort of personality disorder. You would think with all the testing houseguests are required to do before they are selected... BB would eliminate the certifiably crazy people. (Yes, I know E.D. is not on the list and he is probably the craziest of all... but I love E.D.! That was some good t.v)

LOL, I totally agree. I loved me some Dick. :lol: I think that was my favorite season apart from Season 6.

Love me some Dick too. LMAO. He made the show entertaining.

1. Chelsia

2. Jessie

3. Ronnie

4. James

5. April

6. Chlamydia

7. Chima

8. Jerry

9. Rachel

10. Boogie

Worst

1. Dick

2. Boogie

3. Natalie (Season 11)

4. Natalie (Season 9)

5. Adam (Season 9)

6. Chima

7. Nerd Herd (Season 6)

8. Jessie (Season 10 & 11)

9. Daniele (Season 8)

10. Dr. Will (Season 2)... but, loved him in All-Stars.

Least Worst

Archived