Who's your Favorite Houseguest and why?

hot34dd

Guest 6Borders

Andrew, Kathy & Ragan, in that order, are favorites only because I have to root for the underdogs. They are the only people in the house I would care to talk to in "real life"

I am really starting to like Kristin and Ragan... I think they are the only ones in the house who are capable of reading people and drawing logical conclusions. Although, Kristin's judgement is clouded with Hayden. If Ragan pays attention... he will catch what Hayden is doing.

Kristen and Ragan are playing a low key game and manage to talk to almost everyone without becoming a target. I'm curious if Kristen is really from Philly, the Philly girls don't talk or sound like her.

I do hope Rachel, Brendon, Kathy and Andrew get to stay in the house longer then the Brigade.

Enzo is one of the biggest floaters in my opinion, being with the Brigade and going back and forth with Britney and Monet I can't wait to see him walk out the door.

At this point, I am not sure. Usually it is very easy for me to pick out a favorite, but in this season it is kind of difficult to tell. For now, I will say among the guys - Enzo because he seems like the smartest and most strategic player. He can think on his own. No matter what he says I think he is really in an alliance with no one, and I think he intimidates the he** out of some of the other houseguests.

Among the ladies - probably Kristen just because she seems very smart and like she can pick up her game as needed and fly under the radar when it's necessary. She's very cautious, practical, and not prone to showing emotion. This makes her very hard to read which is a plus in a game like this obviously.

I don't know. As much as I hate to say it, I think Rachel (cringe) is actually growing on me a little. She does look better without all those 50 pounds of makeup she likes to apply, and she actually (I have to admit it. Cringing again.) made some intelligent, relevant points on the show Sunday night without giving her hyena laugh! Yay, Rachel! Good for you.

We'll see. My favorites may change as the game continues.

And please don't tell me that Britney won the PoV this week. I will cry. Wait, no. Don't spoil it for me. Not yet.

Kristen: Level headed and smart.

Ragan: Funny and good gamer.

Kathy:Calm and able to stay on point.

Rachel: All around good competitor, but if she nominates Andrew then she's off my fav's list!

Brendon: Eye candy. Just as long as he stops the crying! Good lord!

I see it about the same as you do except Brendon. Brendon seems overly sensitive, though, and just reminds me of someone in real life who I don't like which is why he is starting to rub me the wrong way.

I like just about everyone.

Ragan: probably the best competitor right now

Kristen: definitely starting to step her game up

Kathy: trying to skate by but making enemies along the way

Rachel: I'm glad she didn't nominate Andrew too!

Lane: funny guy

I don't necessarily dislike Enzo, Matt, Hayden, and Andrew... I just don't know what to make of them.

The only 2 people in the house I truly dislike are Monet and Britney.

hg named good gameplay because it keeps on giving and giving :animated_bouncy:

Matt is my favorite. Now I haven't watched enough this season to have a good reason. I just like him. Maybe later in the season I will have have some valid opinions.

Archived