Who's your Favorite Houseguest and why?

hot34dd

As we are in week 2, I am back and forth about my favorite...Right now, i am liking Rachel because she saw right through Matt...I like the "Brigade" but they aren't really doing anything... I like Reagan too but don't see him going to the end....

Don't really like any of them. Its kind of nice because I couldn't care less who goes or stays. Just want one of them to shake things up and cause some fights. I'd love to see Rachel and Brendon fall out and have a bi&*h fight.

Don't really like any of them. Its kind of nice because I couldn't care less who goes or stays. Just want one of them to shake things up and cause some fights. I'd love to see Rachel and Brendon fall out and have a bi&*h fight.

Ditto for me at this point!

right now, Kristen she seems to be playing a well thought out game, she is listening and only speaking her thoughts when absolutely necessary, I hope she wins HOH.. she told Hayden if she wins R+B go up, I wanna see if she keeps those plans or BS around it by backdooring one of them.

Kristen: Level headed and smart.

Ragan: Funny and good gamer.

Kathy:Calm and able to stay on point.

Rachel: All around good competitor, but if she nominates Andrew then she's off my fav's list!

Brendon: Eye candy. Just as long as he stops the crying! Good lord!

Rachel: All around good competitor, but if she nominates Andrew then she's off my fav's list!

Thank you! This is exactly the way I see it. Rachel is definitely off my fave's too if she's stupid enough to put up Andrew. I'm not understanding her reasoning of wanting to see how people are going to vote. She had it right two nights ago when she said she'd put up Matt and call him out. Now she's worried that will cause him to turn the other side against her only, putting the blood on her hands. Uuuuugh. She's hoh. The blood is on her hands anyway. So let's be dumb enough to put up someone in our own alliance! Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Worth a repeat:

Who: Britney

Why: Because I am shallow when it comes to BB and that's how I pick

Additional Message: Don't you judge me!

Second Additional Message: I love you guys :-p

I do have things I legitmately like about her but I already went into my diatribe on that in the Brit thread

-Kyo

Favorite would have to be Hayden.

He's positioned himself to be completely off the radar of pretty well everyone in the house which was a rather impressive feat considering he should be looked at as one of the top competitors.

His decision making seems sound and he seems to have plenty of get out of jail options if he does ever get into a tough spot.

My initial pick was Brendon, but after watching him for a while I really don't much care for the guy. He has a bit of a stupid factor that I just cannot get over with the way he seems to work out things in the house. Also Rachel is completely insane and will most assuredly do something that will destroy their chances.

I'm hopeful that Kristin can distance herself a bit more from them in the future as I'd like her and Hayden to go far.

Britney.

She makes me laugh and I watch BB for entertainment purposes. Most of the others are annoying.

Once someone else impresses me with smart game play...I'll probably switch favs.

ow...

But fortunately I don't have to worry about that happening any time soon. :-p

-Kyo

With this bunch? It'll probably never happen at all! ;)

Don't be concerned though...I'll always be a Brit fan...she's won me over.

I started out not liking any of them but I have to admit that I think Kristen is playing the best game of them all. She would probably be my favorite. She has conversations with everyone (except Monet) and no one really knows what she will do. I also think she has some influence over Hayden and I think he will back her up and forget the idiot "Brigade" which in IMO are floating. I also think Ragen is a very smart player but he needs to step it up or he may be gone soon.

I'm not sure I am actually a fan of ANY of them yet. I will admit, watching the "mean girls" was somewhat amusing, but no way do I want either of them to win. But their barbs at the other houseguests - priceless! I'm thinking maybe it's a good thing to be apathetic at this point and not really have a fave, then I'm not too disappointed when someone goes home!

Archived