Live Feed and BBAD 7/18

Not sure what but, something to do with it.

Rachel, Brendon, Cathy and Ragan in the HOH room.

Ragan tells Rachel she should go to Matt and tell him the plan because it will help him sleep tonight. (BTW, later she goes looking for him and says he's not in the room but I think he was so no one ever talks to him, they're all sleeping or pretending to-so Matt isn't losing sleep over it).

A lot of the talk revolves around how their move will go down in history. All Ragan talks about is his BB fame to be had and talks about with Rachel how they may be all stars. They make me sick. Are they there for the money or what? I hate how Ragan is constantly talking to the BB cameras. Get over yourself Ragan.

So anyways, they should tell Matt he's off the hook and will be putting up Andrew. Ragan says Andrew is ok with this becuase they believe they have the numbers to keep him and get Monet out. Ragan advises Rachel that she must say in speech that Andrew is the pawn so that the house votes with them. Inititally, Rachel didn't want to say this because she feels it would draw out the alliances and she wants to know who is on which side. Ragan states that by saying he's the pawn it will draw out sides anyway. Brendon says this week is the end of voting together and is sure that next week sides will be drawn anyway. It's mentioned how Brit, Lane and Enzo have to be watched.

Cathy is sleeping in HOH with Rachel and at one point she says how she's done with them. It took her a long time to get the words out. She has trouble formulating thoughts into words.

Kristen and Hayden in bed and close and Hayden says something about if they are the targets they will go to Rachel and Brendon. I didn't get the whole brief conversation.

Cathy and Rachel in HOH. Rachel: "I think it's important that Brit and Monet think they have a chance to stay so they can start campaigning" and this will draw them out to the others. Rachel keeps comparing this season to other seasons and how it will play out.

Kathy: Britney denied that Enzo helped her in the tooth comp. Enzo said he left it for her to easily pick up. kathy is offended because Brit implied that Kathy didn't work as hard when Kathy feels that neither did Brit but she got help. Then it turns to the last comp and Kathy claims that Brit, Enzo and Monet had a plan but Brendon was thrown in on their team. End observation of hers is she thinks Enzo, Brit and Monet are a team and the plan was to be miserable this week by being have nots and then gripe about it.

Kathy and Rachel think Enzo is with Brit. Rachel thinks that Lane will vote with HOH but she doesn't say it convincingly.

Rachel is telling Kathy that since she is a weak player in phys comps so she needs to think about how she chooses sides because she needs to rely on strong players.

Rachel says she wants Monet out this week and not too concerned with when Brit goes because "people will know when she backstabs" them.

IMO, Rachel is underestimating Brit. It will be more than the others knowing she's a backstabber, she's a trouble maker and they should be targeting Brit too.

Kathy is annoying as all out in her conversations. I'm sure she wants to make a point but it's never clear.

They're relying on getting Andrew's allegiance because he and Brit hate eachother. Rethink that silly girls because it's about money not about personal feelings and I think Andrew has a good grasp of that.

Rachel is all about "we" and "them" and getting rid of them. It always comes down to this in the BB house. They need to play for themselves and quit the team stuff.

After all of this, no one even talked to Andrew yet about his being the pawn. They were all concerned about Matt's feelings but no one gives a crap about Andrew?

Thanks for the run down Ginger. I went to bed and missed a lot of it. Does anybody believe Andrew will go home if he goes up as the pawn? I really would like Monet to stay. I have faith that she would fight for HOH and want revenge against Brendon and Rachel and I want Brendon out of the house as fast as possible because he irks the hell out of me. Rachel can follow and they can be together as much as they want out of the house. But I think we all know that's never going to happen. lol

Thanks for the run down Ginger. I went to bed and missed a lot of it. Does anybody believe Andrew will go home if he goes up as the pawn? I really would like Monet to stay. I have faith that she would fight for HOH and want revenge against Brendon and Rachel and I want Brendon out of the house as fast as possible because he irks the hell out of me. Rachel can follow and they can be together as much as they want out of the house. But I think we all know that's never going to happen. lol

No with all the finger counting they believe Andrew will stay. With that said, they also kept mentioning how they aren't sure about Enzo and they keep flip flopping on Lane but in the end they thought they would have Lane's vote.

Brendon said this will be the final week that everyone will vote with HOH if this happens because he's sure next time they will be divided.

Kristen's name gets thrown around a lot too. I don't think they are sure of her.

The only sure thing here is that Britney hates andrew and she wants Monet to stay.

See the Rachel thread and how Ragan and Rachel disagreed on how to present the pawn.

Warning: Major Yuck Alert!

Brendon in his dippy drippy voice and between kisses just told Rachel he doesn't want to lose her in this game. yuck, yuck, yuck.

She assured him that wouldn't happen. Of course it wouldn't because she's desparate as the day is long.

The cameras have been following R & B around all afternoon (unfortunately). Right now cams 3/4 are on them in the HOH bed....Rachel is on top of Brenden, and Kathy is laying in the bed with them........GROSS!

P.S. I wish there was an puking emoticon....it would be appropriate in this case ^

So funny. They bring Hayden in (way too conspicuously) and tell him their entire plan. Then act like they're going to surprise everyone 2-3 weeks from now and "the lines will be drawn"...while everyone in the back yard is aware of the scheming upstairs and are saying "the lines are drawn."

Worst schemers ever.

omg the redhead actually uttered "we have Kathy..." who was the same person that put her ass on SLOP last week because she got stuck in (according to Monet)725 gallons of Caramel.

Archived