POV - Week 2

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're right Snappy... My guess is that they've had to explain the instructions to Twitney over and over and over and over and over again... I don't have a doubt in my mind that she'll screw this one up too, like all the other comps, then complain about it all week!

Brendan and Rachel not happy. They're discussing putting up a pawn so I guess one of the noms won.

Brendan tells Rachel to put up a floater or someone from another alliance. They said Hayden won't go for the pawn thing. They sayu maybe lane or Enzo because everyone likes Enzo.

that sucks!

Enzo, Britney and Monet wheeling and dealing. I think Ragan should go up to ensure that Monet goes. I don't think anyone would vote out Ragan.

What they should all be thinking about is how Britney has been lame in all comps but manages to pull herself out a POV. She should be future bait for sure now.

i am glad it was a comp that they all had an equal shot to win

i was thinking rachel or brendon would have won pov

What's up with all these repeat POV comps? I'm used to them having the same HOH competitions, such as Majority Rules. But so far, this veto comp is from BB10 and last week's spelling bee was from BB11. Dang, BB is even more predictable than usual.

i guess they put all their effort into saboteur twist :animated_rotfl:

but it is lame we are getting same comps over again

I hate to say it but funny Britney finally wins a comp when she really needs it. A comp only BB will know the true time each hg really got.

Did Britney get lucky or is she another Grodner season favorite like hgs in previous seasons. animated_scratchchin.gif

I call outside interference and say Britney needs to go.

Remember Annie wasn't even on the block at this point last week, so someone might go up and self destruct just like her. I hope she puts up one of the guys just to put some fear into them.

Archived