Enzo - Week 2

CeCiMom

If they don't seriously penalize Enzo for eating food other than slop then the integrity of the game is compromised, IMO, and they need to take them all off slop and not have it, anymore. If we see it; they see it.

On something of the same note, I still think that Rachel was allowed too much time in the caramel competition. Rules are rules.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the penalty for cheat eating should be that Enzo gets to eat whatever he wants for 3 days, while every other HG can only eat CHEESE & slop for 3 days, a la military style punishment. trust me, no one will cheat eat again!

the penalty for cheat eating should be that Enzo gets to eat whatever he wants for 3 days, while every other HG can only eat CHEESE & slop for 3 days, a la military style punishment. trust me, no one will cheat eat again!

Whoa! That might work! :)

Fantastic idea!!! I hope production is reading this.

Science, according to Enzo:

Enzo: Aliens don't have private parts.

Hayden: How do you know?

Enzo: Come on, man. I know.

Enzo also doesn't understand how you can get hemorrhoids from reading the newspaper on the toilet.

Enzo: How does my ass know I'm reading the newspaper?

Me: Am I on drugs, cause this can't be real.

Archived