Enzo - Week 2

CeCiMom

enzo_palumbo.jpg

Name: Enzo Palumbo

Current Residence: Bayonne, N.J.

He's funny but, what guy would call himself a pussy?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

time to sweat

he needs to appoint a new brains to brigade

I think the man is smart and very handsome. He is one of the strongest players in the house, and I would like to see him go to the end. I see how he keeps his emotions under wraps, and he seems to study everyone and play every scenario in his mind before collaborating with his alliance. The only thing I don't like about him was that he was behind back-dooring Annie who was my favorite hg. He seems very careful and smart, though as well as not conceited. People with those three characteristics are usually my favorites. Then again Annie was not too careful this past time, but she has a keen intelligence and foresight the other players don't seem to have. She was right: the other hg will be eating the fact that they evicted her instead of Rachel when they had the chance.

But Enzo, stay in the game. You're pretty cool.

I like Enzo. He gave himself a stupid nickname, but I like him. Maybe because he reminds me of so many people I know from back home in Philly with that Italian attitude.

Yeah. I guess I mainly like the fact that he is his own person more than anyone else in that house, and he doesn't really seem to care what people think about him. (I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he's 32, and most of the other HG are 25 or below?) He will make an excellent HOH unless the HG try to bombard him with all their ideas and get pissed if he doens't follow them. Enzo will do what Enzo wants.

I think Enzo will have a hard time with the have-nots food. First few hours and he's whining, "Why can't we eat olives? We can have pickles, why not olives? Nuts? Can we have nuts? Oh, I can pick them out of the fruitcake. Eww, there is sugary stuff on them." At least they have something besides slop and shakes.

Archived