Name: Lane Elenburg

Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

Hope Lame goes home this week.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

time to sweat

this is probably last week of unity in the brigade

animated_rotfl.gif That statement really made me laugh!

Rachel is not stupid and has proven that so far, her ditzty look is just a look, I expect her to outwit Monet and Brittney(sorry Ilovedaniel,lol)

can't believe that this guy was talkin bout showin his weiner to the ppl watchin after dark are you kidding me, get a life, what an ass, I could care less about hs weiner, as I am sure Americas couldn't care less as well, he s really clueless

I seriously find this guy crude and revolting. He really thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, doesn't he?

mmm...now you've got me craving chips, and there are none in the house! :brood:

but, uhm, yes...he's Lame...and I don't like him.

Arrogant Narcissistic Rednecks R Us

:lol2:

I didn't think he could sink any lower but his story about "spotlighting" has him even lower than the bottom of the gene pool. I'd like to see him rolled in that vat of caramel, then rolled in the popcorn and then dropped into grizley counrty. Let's see what a big man he is when the critters get to do the "spotlighting".

Lane reminds me of Memphis. Specifically, Lane reminds me of my first impression of Memphis. I hated Memphi at first. But Memphis turned out to be a really standup guy and shattered a lot of preconceived notions. Lane, if he is one, hasn't shown it yet. There's hints of it, but then he does something that puts him back to zero again. Not sure what to think of him yet. I do know if I was in the house I'd have an alliance with him though. He's a thinker and stays out of the drama.

I didn't think he could sink any lower but his story about "spotlighting" has him even lower than the bottom of the gene pool. I'd like to see him rolled in that vat of caramel, then rolled in the popcorn and then dropped into grizley counrty. Let's see what a big man he is when the critters get to do the "spotlighting".

Missed that one , what was it about ? Hope it was not deer !

Missed that one , what was it about ? Hope it was not deer !

He said the good ole boys get together in the pick-up loaded with their guns and a case of beer. They drive around in the dark and then flip on the headlights. If there are any eyes reflecting that sudden light they all open fire on it.

I have heard of this before. I know in most states there are pretty severe penalties if caught. Don't know about Texas. I think (but not sure) they have less gun restrictions than most other states. I'm sure some of the Texas folks here would have some insight.

He said the good ole boys get together in the pick-up loaded with their guns and a case of beer. They drive around in the dark and then flip on the headlights. If there are any eyes reflecting that sudden light they all open fire on it.

I have heard of this before. I know in most states there are pretty severe penalties if caught. Don't know about Texas. I think (but not sure) they have less gun restrictions than most other states. I'm sure some of the Texas folks here would have some insight.

Thanks, not if you are drunk with the loaded gun . Wow he is a dumbass :)

I thought he might have been talking about spotlighting deer ,game warden would probably fine his butt for that action..

Archived