Monet - Week 2

CeCiMom

Here's a post BB interview. It appears Monet was obsessed with Rachel. Rachel, Rachel, Rachel it's always Rachel. lol

She doesn't call herself a phony, yet she did some cowtowing to Rachel at the end. If she hated her so much, isn't that phony?

I read in another interview that the Y & R stint was a walk on and she won it in a contest. She all about contests and winning stuff, I guess. lmao

http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/s69/big-brother-usa/interviews/a249300/monet-stunson-big-brother-12.html

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a post BB interview. It appears Monet was obsessed with Rachel. Rachel, Rachel, Rachel it's always Rachel. lol

She doesn't call herself a phony, yet she did some cowtowing to Rachel at the end. If she hated her so much, isn't that phony?

I read in another interview that the Y & R stint was a walk on and she won it in a contest. She all about contests and winning stuff, I guess. lmao

http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/s69/big-brother-usa/interviews/a249300/monet-stunson-big-brother-12.html

Actually, she got a call back from that walk on role and went back to LA to audition for a part, but they didn't think she could play a 14/15 year old! Everybody has to start somewhere. Eva Longoria started in pageants...DID NOT win Miss Texas USA...and now look at her

• 2 weeks later...

You maybe right slim. I think Enzo had it right, this game wasn't for her... even if the reason she went home was her own doing. She just didn't understand this game enough to play with the big dogs!

What did she do?

Somebody was savvy enough to see the model in her....too good for ANTM as far as I'm concerned.

Apparently she's modeled at NY Fashion week and St. Louis Fashion Week. Link to pictures and article here

and still more pictures here at Campbell agency

Granted...she's not the next big thing to hit the runway...but she is more established than people here make her out to be.

Oops, not a bikini model. Couture, no less. :lipsrsealed2::lol:

Sounds better than being on a message board, bashing BB HGs. Just sayin...

I've watched every single BB. I still do not know why they picked Monet to evict so quickly. I wish Monet had stayed. IMO, she had a helluva lot more going for her than the women who remained. Including Britney.

For one thing, she was in the victim of a game she was unaware of between Matt, the Brigade and Rachel. Rachel's motivations were to have Britney to herself.

For some reason Rachel fixated on wanting Brit for a friend and she couldn't get to Brit and have her to herself if Monet was in the picture. Rachel is very selfish, spoiled and possessive. She's the type of female who can't share friends. All of her friends have to be loyal and attentive to her as the main BF, but they can't be friends or loyal to each other or show any independence from her. She definitely won't be brought in as a third friend.

Matt started really game playing and felt that he needed to make a move so that he'd get street cred with the Brigade. He also wanted to make a deal with Brenchal because he saw an opportunity to keep himself safe for a couple of weeks. Especially if they were in power.

Monet was the victim unawares. The justification for her eviction, when they knew she had done nothing to cause her eviction was the fact that she unwittingly won 10G's.

Archived