Andrew - Week 2

CeCiMom

Andrew is the person who everyone hates but will skate by because the other houseguests have bigger fish to fry. He's that guy that "we can get out next week."

and I love that picture, reaper! haha. I have to say he's pretty fly for a rabbi.

So true.

Andrew is the person who everyone hates but will skate by because the other houseguests have bigger fish to fry. He's that guy that "we can get out next week."

and I love that picture, reaper! haha. I have to say he's pretty fly for a rabbi.

The "Big Brother 12" contestant also shares what he

He lied to both groups tonight when the downstairs people asked him to go to the HOH and see if they will let him in. He went up there and lied about having to use the restroom, and they told him to come in. He then declined, and went back downstairs to tell the group downstairs that they wouldn't let him in. It seems a strange thing to do.

I believe Andrew told Kathy no to coming in and to trust him because if he went in the hoh room the people downstairs would know he was a part of that group and not alone. So it was a smart move not to go in and just say they would not let him in.

Maybe Andrew is going to prove to be the wild card? Maybe he's using his quiet time to set up a sort of dynamic where he can sort of go between alliances and play the alliances against each other? I don't know. It's a possibility. Of course, he's not well liked so MAYBE not.

Maybe Andrew is going to prove to be the wild card? Maybe he's using his quiet time to set up a sort of dynamic where he can sort of go between alliances and play the alliances against each other? I don't know. It's a possibility. Of course, he's not well liked so MAYBE not.

I think you might be exactly right, Auroradawn.

He is smart. Do you think that him being a "wild card" player later in the game is a possibility? I'm going back and forth in my head about it.

He's playing well but he totally unpredictable.

Andrew just said he has never heard of using Italian dressing to marinade a steak before.

He REALLY needs to get out more often.

At least he pronounced "Italian" correct, unlike Kathy who said "Eyetalian." That whole Italian dressing thing on steak is a non-Italian thing.

He's playing well but he totally unpredictable.

At least he pronounced "Italian" correct, unlike Kathy who said "Eyetalian." That whole Italian dressing thing on steak is a non-Italian thing.

That's that Arkansas twang in her voice, very annoying.

Reminds me of a joke.

Question: If two people from Arkansas get divorced would they still be first cousins? :animated_rotfl:

I've settled on rooting for Andrew as he seems to be the underdog at this point and there's no one else to really get behind. It'll be interesting to see

how he maneuvers his way once the numbers start to dwindle.

If Andrew spills the beans on Matt's wife's fake illness Matt is gone. It would have to be tonight though, and he'd have to expose himself as a Doctor. He's going to sit on it too long for it to be useful.

At first I didn't like Andrew because of his stupid move with pranking during the saboteur's blackout.

I even thought he may be the saboteur at one point.

Now I think he's great.

He hasn't been lying or trying to manipulate people and has been mostly just doing his own thing (which could make him a target to others).

But it seems he's been quietly observing everybody else's actions in the house and will probably be the first to figure a lot of secrets out.

I'd love for him to be the one who eventually exposes the Brigade. Only thing is would anyone even believe him?

I loved how he seemed to be using x-ray vision on Matt during his fake-sick-wife-story.

For the love of God, pleeeease out that weasel! :box:

I've seen him lie to both sides in 30 seconds, so I think he's just playing by himself for awhile.

Ahh. Ok.

I don't have the feeds so I don't know all the details of what's happening, just what I skim over in reading.

What 2 lies was he talking about and to who?

I know he may be lying about his vote but most of them seem to anyway.

Archived