Live Feed and BBAD 7/14

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad to say, I think they had an interesting group with last years show; love or hate, and bombed with the group this year. It might get better but at this point, it is pretty bad.

Oh wow. But they had BAD ones last year. Jessie, Natalie, Lydia.(sometimes even Kevin) They were nasty and I had a hard time watching them most of the time. I think this years cast is ok. Just a bit boring. BUT haven't we said we want more normal people in the house?? I think most of this cast is normal. Maybe we all don't want normal as we think we do??

Your just mad she won't do our prison version aren't you. :animated_bouncy:

You got that right!!!! My prison theme would not only be entertaining but we'd all be on the edge of our seats watching the feeds. I think I am going to go ahead and produce it myself. Do you want to be a contestant?

I would say I am more critical than mean, but she ruined this show when she took over and she manipulates outcomes, so I really can't stand her.

Maybe you can go on BB and change things up for is BB addicts. :animated_scratchchin: Take in uvp too so you can gang up on her. :food-smiley-005:

You got that right!!!! My prison theme would not only be entertaining but we'd all be on the edge of our seats watching the feeds. I think I am going to go ahead and produce it myself. Do you want to be a contestant?

HECK NO! We KNOW what kind of imagination you have Ginger. I'd be scared I wouldn't come out with my life intact. :fear:

You get free travel to Lurigancho prison in Peru. I saw on the discovery channel this is one of the most hardened prisons in the world and if my HG/contestants could make it through there they'll come out with more than 15 minutes of fame.

Wanna be a contestant?

LOL! Um...no. I like being a spectator that pokes fun at the contestants. But now that I think of it, wouldn't a prison version be kind of dangerous? You know...shanks and all... I don't wanna see people get stabbed...

LOL! Um...no. I like being a spectator that pokes fun at the contestants. But now that I think of it, wouldn't a prison version be kind of dangerous? You know...shanks and all... I don't wanna see people get stabbed...

No, you'll be separated. I will set up a "have-nothing" room.

lol

You have to reconsider, the show won't be picked up until 2020.

Ok I have 2 referrals for you though (But I want a $ cut)

The Vander Sloot whatever his name is. (he is already over there so we can save $$ on a plane ticket.

And Lindsay Lohan. (BUT with her we can't wait until 2020. We need IMMEDIATE treatment. :giljotiini:

Now if that HOT Defense lawyer Joe Tacopina can be MY attorney I might apply. (side note: I heard he is Vander Sloots new attorney :omg: )

How many do you need Ginger and what is my cut per referral. :eat:

And IF I'm going in as a contestant and not a partner I would like to Brendon with me to console me and go out and find me some food. :inlove:

Ok I have 2 referrals for you though (But I want a $ cut)

The Vander Sloot whatever his name is. (he is already over there so we can save $$ on a plane ticket.

And Lindsay Lohan. (BUT with her we can't wait until 2020. We need IMMEDIATE treatment. :giljotiini:

Now if that HOT Defense lawyer Joe Tacopina can be MY attorney I might apply. (side note: I heard he is Vander Sloots new attorney :omg: )

How many do you need Ginger and what is my cut per referral. :eat:

And IF I'm going in as a contestant and not a partner I would like to Brendon with me to console me and go out and find me some food. :inlove:

Ooops, didn't know that slime bucket was there so we won't because he'll be playing his own game of BB in that prison. We'll find a new location but I would like you to be a co-producer and we'll get Brendon as a "handler", how's that?

We need an odd number, I'm thinking 11 or 13 because one guest will compete to become the warden each week. There will be two rooms only, the "have-nothing" room and the "almost have-nothing room" Every one gets their own food tray to throw around and each week you have to compete for food which consists of bread and water. If you don't win, you don't eat but water will always be provided. The winners can get flavored water for their effort. The contestants will have activities such as license plate or cabinet making so they don't go :rolleyes4:. There will also be comps for the washboard and those that win can wash their uniforms. I'm liking dark gray and white vertical stripes. Your input is appreciated.

Ooops, didn't know that slime bucket was there so we won't because he'll be playing his own game of BB in that prison. We'll find a new location but I would like you to be a co-producer and we'll get Brendon as a "handler", how's that?

We need an odd number, I'm thinking 11 or 13 because one guest will compete to become the warden each week. There will be two rooms only, the "have-nothing" room and the "almost have-nothing room" Every one gets their own food tray to throw around and each week you have to compete for food which consists of bread and water. If you don't win, you don't eat but water will always be provided. The winners can get flavored water for their effort. The contestants will have activities such as license plate or cabinet making so they don't go :rolleyes4:. There will also be comps for the washboard and those that win can wash their uniforms. I'm liking dark gray and white vertical stripes. Your input is appreciated.

What is eviction? Firing squad? The chair?

Oh this ALL sounds great. BUT only if Brendon is my quote/unquote "handler" ;)

I wonder if we can pitch this ideal to Steven Spegel? Or do we have to work with someone like that Hustler guy Larry Flynn. Or maybe we can get upscale and get Mark Burnett. BUT I think we shouldn't give to much info out about our show. Grodners goons could be watching us. (You KNOW once we get going BB will be all over with cause we will take them down)

Now we needs some writers. How about CeCiMoms? Canucklehead? Sheldon? (or maybe all of them B) ) They will work cheap and more $$ for us. :P

I think Grodner would be VERY jeoulous of us! :sly:

Yep, it's been a snooze fest, for sure. :sleep1:

Makes me miss the days of evil dick.

You got that right. I am still waiting for anything besides Annie pleading to stay. She is the only person I think that can cause drama in this group of people.

i bought the feeds but nothing about this season has captivated me enough to want to watch them

hopefully things pick up soon or it will be a waste of feeds for me

Guest 6Borders

So true Ginger! Alison G. does not care about anything but money in her pocket. She's lost sight of the game or entertainment to the fans.

Personally, if BB does not do something about After Dark and the HG's whispering, I am going to call Direct TV, cancel Show2 and tell them they better not charge me any $10 cancellation fee but to send the bill to Alison G.

That was ridic last night to try to listen to Rach and Bren whispering the in hammock for 45 min.

I have a feeling we could all not watch the feeds or visit this board for 5 days and everything would be the same as we left it. I'm sure Grodner is scrambling to try and come up with something exciting to keep our attention. Unfortunately, she picked this lot of people and I don't think anything will make them exciting. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

I want to know, WHO PUT THIS CAST TOGETHER should be fired.

Please BB, teach Enzo some table manners, he is disgusting.

So tired of seeing Kathy and Kristen laying in that cabana room, not even playing the game.

FEEDS ARE BORING!

Archived