Vote For Kaysar or Janelle - AMERICA'S CHOICE

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kaysar4Prez

That is why God invented proxies. Also, dialup customers rarely have a static i.p. address. Furthermore, some DSL/Cable customers can simply turn off/back on there modem and have a different i.p. as well.

I think it's stupid in CBS' part if they don't register IPs because there are "auto refreshers" out there. Programs that basically refresh the page even when you're not online. I'm sure CBS is aware of this.

There is no way CBS will be victim to poll hijackers.. this is America's choice. Not lifeless fanboy's choice.

Guest Shockalot
That is why God invented proxies. Also, dialup customers rarely have a static i.p. address. Furthermore, some DSL/Cable customers can simply turn off/back on there modem and have a different i.p. as well.

I did not think I should bring up a little thing called Proxy Roulette since Im currently using it to drive Erics total through the roof.

I dont want any ideas getting out to the KaysarLuvvers LOL! ;)

Its true that Dial-up users have dynamic IPs going on but then you have to sign in and out of your ISP between every vote and with Dial up that would sheer timewasting brutality ugh.

Its also true that DSL and Cable can are technically 'Dynamic IP's' too but in the last few years I notice they rarely change them.

I had the same one for 15 months once!

So anyway, I do remember this came up in a previous years AC Award (BB4) and it seems a webmaster was told by a reliable insider source (as much as the Net can be reliable) that they did indeed discount repeat voting.

Even further more - this 'insider' said that it discounted non-USA IPs as well.

(Also entirely possible).

Proxy Roulette .. hey wait, I gotta set that baby to roulette only US based Servers then.. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

:P

Guest Stephiie
Can Canadians vote??? I'm new to all this

I'm assuming you can vote, but I'm not entirely positive.

I have been voting for Kaysar as much as possible and am planning on doing so until next Wednedsay. :D

I'm absolutely crazy about Kaysar :D , but just in case, we should also vote for Michael. God forbid that "America's Hero" comes back! What a joke.

Guest BBHoser

yes, Canadians can vote online! I've already voted a # of times for Kaysar.

I've got the online poll as a bookmark...let's get K back in the house!

sorry, who are NG's?

Guest Loverly217

Do you think cbs.com is just overloaded right now? Everytime I've tried to vote this morning the page never goes all the way through! :cry: I need to vote for Kaysar. Can we vote unlimited times???

I did not think I should bring up a little thing called Proxy Roulette since Im currently using it to drive Erics total through the roof.

I dont want any ideas getting out to the KaysarLuvvers LOL! ;)

Its true that Dial-up users have dynamic IPs going on but then you have to sign in and out of your ISP between every vote and with Dial up that would sheer timewasting brutality ugh.

Its also true that DSL and Cable can are technically 'Dynamic IP's' too but in the last few years I notice they rarely change them.

I had the same one for 15 months once!

So anyway, I do remember this came up in a previous years AC Award (BB4) and it seems a webmaster was told by a reliable insider source (as much as the Net can be reliable) that they did indeed discount repeat voting.

Even further more - this 'insider' said that it discounted non-USA IPs as well.

(Also entirely possible).

Proxy Roulette .. hey wait, I gotta set that baby to roulette only US based Servers then.. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

:P

This FREAK is going to cause CRAPPY to come back!!!!!! We better find out how to do what he's doing and use it for KAYSER so we can vote a million times with different IP addresses, like he is for Eric

Why would anyone spend money text messaging when you can just vote over and over again online for free?

Beacuse CBS might or might NOT accept more that one vote from each house's IP address on their computer.......plus It's not like I'm going to go broke.....I can afford to spend the money if I want to.

To vote for Kaysar I select his button, vote, then go to the "America's Choice Vote" button on the right side of the orange bar above..that takes me back to a clean new voting screen...this is fast and I have voted 30-40 times so far.. :lol:

It seems that if CBS only wanted us to vote once they would say so...I think they want as many votes as possible so they can say "and Kaysar got 1 million votes" so people will think the show is that popular....

I don't want to put a damper on anything here but remember American Idol where the one girl got all the votes from her home town and they redid the whole thing... We don't want to cause our favorite to go through that right???

As for ShockALot just remember he IS voting for Eric and with the great example Eric set would you really expect anything less from him??? He is just pulling the same thing Eric would... I can do it, but you had better not...

So far I have voted for Kaysar 100 times and counting. I plan on voting everyday till it closes.

I like Mike too but Kaysar has been in the game longer and I think Kaysar would play the game better than Mike. Though Mike and Jan make a cute couple they would be too busy making out and not playing the game:) GO KAYSAR!