Live Feed and BB After Dark 7/12

CeCiMom

Did this thing with Rachel and Annie that Annie is talking about to Hayden really happen?

Yes, as I caught the tail end of it. But once Flashbacks is up, I plan on watching that. I think it happened around 7:30 BBT or so.

Yes, as I caught the tail end of it. But once Flashbacks is up, I plan on watching that. I think it happened around 7:30 BBT or so.

So Rachel is lying and no one believes Annie? It is stupid to leave Rachel and brendon (boring) in the house. I really think all of your brain cells die when you enter the big brother house. Kinda hope boring wins hoh and puts up Hayden and one of his brigaid buddies. I love how rachel says I'm on the block too and I'm not doing anything. Well yeah everyone has told you your not going home.

When you go to the live feeds page on Real, there's a link under there that says 'Flashback Season 12'. Click that and at the bottom, put the date and time of what you want to rewatch and hit go. You'll have to scroll thru that hour to find the mark you want to watch. And unless you know what cam it's on, I just go for the quadcam until I figure out what cam I want to watch.

Can someone please tell me why they have left all of the plates, etc on the table?

Are they just pushing them aside to sit and eat?

What a bunch of slobs!

I think all the plates are clean and they just push them aside or someone resets the table with clean ones (probably OCD Andrew ;)), I'm not sure which/what, but it's been bugging me too! :lol:

I just went to Flashbacks, @ 19:08:40 or so, and the cams catch the later half of the convo that Annie has been reporting. While Rachel didn't say it in the voice Annie has been using, Rachel did give her quite a smirk as Annie turned and walked away. Then Rachel made a noise with the garbage can, causing Annie to turn around, just as Rachel started walking to the cabana room. Rachel starred at Annie, but then goes where the cams can't see her, as Annie watches her. Rachel could have done the wave thing, but the cams couldn't see her. Then you can hear Rachel in the cabana room mock Annie loudly, saying 'Why did she just do that', pretending to be Annie b/c of what Rachel just did. At that point, Annie looses it.

OMG. Now Annie can't sleep in the same room as Brendon???? Seriously, I think that Annie was attracted to Brendon, and is pissed that he is giving his attention to Rachel. She is a DRAMA QUEEN but she is SO whiny about it I hope she goes.

Archived