BB TV show 7/11

vannatc1

nice of Kristen (who?) to make an appearance in this episode...:rolleyes:

i am losing interest in the whole saboteur twist

overall episode was like most sunday episodes which is boring

I was just waiting for something more interesting involving the caramel... like I don't know Wrestling maybe. Or a popcorn fight would have been interesting.

They may be calling this the best season ever but I'm wishing for a little bit of Ronnie action or even a touch of Chima drama. Oh or better yet random stuff happening for no reason what-so-ever except to keep things amusing for the watchers. I did like Hayden's tutu though.

Something fantastic is going to have to happen for BB12 to hold my attention. Right now it is BB11.2 for me. Cannot stand Enzo - oh God! not another litany of mafia-NJ tired lines on and on and on. None of them stand out for me. I guess the gay girl with glasses is nice enough. The blonde sheriff with the twang has to be dumb personified. I mean, really. How scary would it be if that responded to a serious 911 call?

Do I miss lovely Jeff and Jordan and even all those others that I loved to hate? Indeed, I do.

Ok somehow I missed that the sabutor xed off Kathy and Britney. He/she must have done that for a reason? They MUST know each other. My guess is that Kathy is the mom to Britenys fiance.

I think BB is just shining everyone...there is NO sabotuer...just making HG's more paranoid. :)

Something fantastic is going to have to happen for BB12 to hold my attention. Right now it is BB11.2 for me. Cannot stand Enzo - oh God! not another litany of mafia-NJ tired lines on and on and on. None of them stand out for me. I guess the gay girl with glasses is nice enough. The blonde sheriff with the twang has to be dumb personified. I mean, really. How scary would it be if that responded to a serious 911 call?

Do I miss lovely Jeff and Jordan and even all those others that I loved to hate? Indeed, I do.

Jeff and Jordan made BB for me last season. This year, shows me nothing so far.

i am losing interest in the whole saboteur twist

overall episode was like most sunday episodes which is boring

Horrible season so far. I realize it's only week one but give me a break!!

That popcorn/tooth challeng seemed to go on forever!

Terrible display by Kathy "I've fallen and I can't get up" -sad

Would it be too obvious if they got the x's because they were the 2 who knew one another? Maybe

Wow, sooooo many things. Prolley won't even remember all I want to comment on! LOL

hmmmmm, to begin with, Hayden is in an alliance of 4, yet is concerned about Brendon & Rachel forming an alliance? Dude, please. I figure your jealous of Brendans' athletic ability, competition for the ladies...& his smarts. And maybe I am unfairly judging Hayden because everytime I watch him talk, I see Ronnie!! Same mouth & jaw. That brings back baaaaad memories. ugh.

Food challenge. Really Kathy, really? "I'm stuck & can't get up". Puhlease. Ima thinkin YOU are the Sabateur. Maybe Kristen. Have to admit that Ragan & the Sabatuer appear to have the same posture, but that could be an altered coincidence. Maybe.

Cannot stand Enzo. He reminds me of Matty...more bad memories! LOL Nicknames for your alliance? Has he regressed back to grade school? Get over yourself man. I'm over the entire 'Brigade'.

Lanes' quiet, seems nice, but what the hell was with the ladies shirt he was wearing at the nomination ceremony???? I have a tank just like it =)

Really like Ragan, he makes me laugh.

Lanes' quiet, seems nice, but what the hell was with the ladies shirt he was wearing at the nomination ceremony???? I have a tank just like it =)

I absolutely hate those shirts. Athletes and muscleheads wear them, but I always thought they looked like a woman's tank top.

Guest 6Borders

i sure hope the house and the shows get better. I've never started to lose interest this quickly in a BB season. Enzo is getting on my nerves big time (I seriously don't think his mouth and brain are connected and wondering what medical condition to call that). Kathy should have gone on the block and voted out Thursday. Annie's "pity parties" are a bore but there could be drama if she stays and goes at it with Brit. I have a gut feeling that Rachel is going home on Thursday!

Archived