Live Feed and BBAD 7/11

MrsDunn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annie is packing and talking to herself. She's saying "I can't wait to go home to be with normal people." "I need vodka, vodka." "I can't believe I dyed my hair for this shit." Looney tunes...I wish she was staying cause she's gonna go off, tick, tick, tick!

Annie should know that it IS possible for her to stay. She needs to cool down and do damage control over the next few days.

I was going to say basically the same thing and i agree with GS, I want her to stay to keep the game spicy. I can do without the Rachel spicy.

Okay, the feed back on Annie and it's the same scene I just saw when she's asking for Vodka. What the heck is going on with these feeds. Oh btw, she gave the cameras the finger when she entered the bedroom to pack, I didn't see that before.

Does anyone know why they are replaying scenes.

Okay, cut again after "she says she dyed her hair for this shit." I don't know what's going on but it's certainly irritating.

Annie was platinum blonde and that is why she is pissed she dyed it. I guess Grodner needed a brunette to throw into the mix, so she's pissed she's leaving because the dye job was for naught.

Snowing Lane and telling him how sexy he is. I could see him keeping her around just for a chance to hook up with someone. He's giving her a pep talk.

Lane told Annie he would vote to keep her.

What the heck is going on with the feeds, this morning. Its 7:22am and I KNOW a bunch of the HGs are awake and in the kitchen cause I can see them on the live thumbnails along the side.. but when I select any camera, I get sleeping houesguests.. even though I can still see them moving around and talking in the thumbnail previews. Also- for awhile I was able to get one of the cameras in the kitchen on one of my laptops, but on the other laptop the same camera was on a sleeping houesguest.. is anyone else having this problem?

I get the same thing! Or, my feeds are way behind. I'll get tweets from Morty, but the action on the screen doesn't match, but happens a few minutes later. Just now I turned on my feeds for the first time, but there were issues (like you described above), so I refreshed the screen and the SAME video played from 15 minutes ago! I had to refresh my screen 3 times before (I think) actual live feeds began again.

I sent them an email about this yesterday, and haven't heard anything from them yet.

IMO, it's more beneficial to get rid of Rachel because it's a definite that's she's backing Brendon. Annie is all over the place and she can flip on a dime and it's better to have that right now then someone who is loyal to another.

I guess Ragan has never lived through a crisis because he thinks the situation in the house is "high stress." He's such a flame.

They talk about "genuine" friendships. How long do they know each other and if I was in the house the first thing I would be thinking is they are all full of crap. It's about money, not friends. The constant bs chatter is annoying.

Exactly! They'd be stupid to keep Rachel. But there's no way Hayden will agree to keeping Annie, b/c he knows she'll go after him if she stays. And most of the house is saying they'll do as Hayden wishes.

True. another season of follow the HOH. This so totally ruins the game.

this group seems to talk game more then any other season

every convo they have is about the game

ALL 4 feeds on the same douche couple, REALLY? Give us some variety, guess that's a reason for having 4 camera views to choose from! LAME!

Finally, thanks! (edited)

Archived