Live Feed and BBAD 7/11

MrsDunn

Okay . . . I have actually invested some of my time watching the feeds today . . . can't say that I am impressed.

Is it me, or are we not seeing the camera angles that we used to see?

It seems to me we would see whispering conversations in the past . . . not so much now.

In fact, there seems to be alot of WBRB screens . . . and not because of BB production rules, etc.

I'm not in the house, but am I getting paranoid?!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kumbaya my lord

kumbaya

kumbaya my lord

kumbaya

kumbaya my lord

kumaya

Oooo lord kumbaya

*Let's sing it together everyone*

kumbaya my lord

kumbaya...

:giggle:

On BBAD last night Britney was angry with Annie and then she said that "I'm not going to start a fight in the house or get everyone upset"...I was like WHY NOT???

And whats with them showing the boringmance between Brendon and Rachel? They cut away from the teeny tiny bit of drama that was about to ensue when Hayden confronted Britney about telling Annie she might go up. Although that amounted to nothing, nada, zip.

What did come out of it is that Britney is a liar but no surprise there.

This just may be the worse BB season ever! Even worse than BB9 but at least they had lots of drama.

What the heck is going on with the feeds, this morning. Its 7:22am and I KNOW a bunch of the HGs are awake and in the kitchen cause I can see them on the live thumbnails along the side.. but when I select any camera, I get sleeping houesguests.. even though I can still see them moving around and talking in the thumbnail previews. Also- for awhile I was able to get one of the cameras in the kitchen on one of my laptops, but on the other laptop the same camera was on a sleeping houesguest.. is anyone else having this problem?

This just may be the worse BB season ever! Even worse than BB9 but at least they had lots of drama.

I am loving this season so far. I think the cast is great and it's playing out well. It'll be interesting to see how BB portrays them all on the second episode tonight, since we've mostly known them from the unedited live feeds.

(Feeds seem to be working for me, now. I just watched flashback til they straightened out.)

Anyway.. I'm thinking this has been one of the best seasons so far- just for the whole saboteur angle. The beauty of the saboteur twist is that its causing so much speculation, rumors and mysteries- even for the fans! And it's been less than a week!

I really wish they would not tell us who the saboteur is on Thursday. That's what is making this so fun and interesting- trying to figure it out along with the houseguests. Telling us on Thursday is going to ruin that.

Guest 6Borders

I agree Cyn. At first I was thinking how cool it will be to know on Thursday but now I think I would rather we figure it out on our own, like playing along with the HG's. I'm sure it will be easier for the viewers to catch the saboteur in action than it will be for the HG's but it sure would be fun!

I may be in a land of my own, but so far this has been one of the most boring starts to the season yet. Even with the twist(s). Someone said it above "kumbaya". The HG's talk a good talk every so often, but really it has been mild and boring.

I watched the feeds (crappy as they were at times) most of the day yesterday and I personally could have been at a beach house with 12 others for the season. No one stood out or up for their talk. Just no action for me. Turned BBAD off last night as it was putting me to sleep.

Give me strong personalities, or at least let them out of their cages here now... I am so hoping this changes.

I think I am liking this cast. I like that everyone is being sort of nice to each other but underneath all are suspicious of one another. I am ready for the first big house fight and people really show their colors!

It's pretty normal for everyone to get along this early in the game. Don't forget.. they've only been in the house for one week and one day. They haven't even done the first Veto ceremony yet. There hasn't been enough time for a whole lot of conflict.

The fireworks are coming, no worries. :)

Looks like Annie will be the replacement nom

Yeah, that's the way it's looking especially since Hayden, Monet, Rachel, and kathy are all in the bathroom talking and Hayden says he'll need his hair done in about a week and asks Rachel if she can cut hair, guess that's pretty much confirmation right there.....buh bye, Annie.

I don't know about everyone else, but I've always watched the feeds, and knowing this kind of stuff makes the show slightly useless. They might be cutting stuff out of it to keep the show interesting, I'd definitely understand..

They need viewers obviously..

The game is going 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and the show is only 3 hours a week, so of course they have to cut a lot. They have to weave an interesting story. The people that watch the show and not the feeds are a different audience than us. They aren't as invested in the HGs because they only know what CBS shows them, so CBS can cut a lot out that they wouldn't miss because they didn't know about it in the first place.

Archived