Saboteur Message - Two HGs are Lifelong Friends

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Hayden called Kristen to the HOH room at around 6:15 bbt tonight, I thought that they might have known each other outside the house, but they keep trying to figure out who the 2 who know each other are, so I don't think they really do know each other outside the house. I dunno. I'm kind of confused. What do you guys think?

I accidentally started a new thread......sorry.....

When Hayden called Kristen to the HOH room at around 6:15 bbt tonight, I thought that they might have known each other outside the house, but they keep trying to figure out who the 2 who know each other are, so I don't think they really do know each other outside the house. I dunno. I'm kind of confused. What do you guys think?

there was a convention? & Hadyden & Kristin wrern't there? - that's what BB is trying to not broadcast....( I think )

and it sounds like Hayden and Kristin are not related, since they were speculating on who was related..

This convention thing is really messing with things tonight ... including the feeds :bangin:

Maybe one of the more seasoned folks from Morty's can shed a little light on this ... Is this common that we have some HGs going to a convention together?

There was also Brendon name thrown out there by Andrew which would explain their friendship a bit because they seem to be friends ... maybe even life long friends.

Crap is everyone getting Foth?? Hayden just got Andrew into the HOH room and I think he was going to spill things to him and it then went to FOTH. And is staying in FOTH. Rats just when it started getting good.

Yeah nothin but rainbow bubbles for me

I wonder if BB told them to cover it up because they seem awfully bothered by just seeing each other before they came into the house this happens several times throughout BB history ... Not a shocker to hear people met before the show!

I'm on board with saying these 2 are brother & sister!

I was watching, and my initial reaction was that they aren't friends and were just trying to figure out how to address the coincidence that they were not with the other contestants. They never admitted knowing each other. Someone else commented that during the FOTH scene, BB may have told them to be quiet and not ruin the mystery. I can buy either version...doh!

yes, and BB sure doesn't want us to know about it!

Well BB needs to realize we are watching EVERYTHING that is going on and we aren't stupid. It's TO late we know something BIG is going down right now. So they might as well tell us. To late for attempting to prolong your little twist results.

half the fun is trying to figure out how Allison is messing with the game. I rmemeber last year's house guests kept saying "Production, PRoduction, PRoduction" as if they'd heard it a million times, form the producers. :-)

Allison probably got called in for this mess. Feeds are back on and Andrew is now not in the HOH and Kristen and Hayden and acting like everything is all normal. (we know it is NOT though)

Allison I know it happened FAST BUT just let it out cause I don't think Hayden will be good at acting normal.

Archived