Live Feeds and BB After Dark 7/9

Tocan2u

XAL said "This could turn out to be a terrible season because the mostly guy alliance seems to think they are running the house already and have a plan for the next five weeks of who to get out. How lame would the season be if one alliance ran the entire house from start to finish? Usually they don't draw lines quite this fast (day one). "

You have a good point Xal but I bet Grodner would never let it happen. She loves twists and changing the game up suddenly. That's what I love about BB, you never know what's going to happen!

XAL said "This could turn out to be a terrible season because the mostly guy alliance seems to think they are running the house already and have a plan for the next five weeks of who to get out. How lame would the season be if one alliance ran the entire house from start to finish? Usually they don't draw lines quite this fast (day one). "

You have a good point Xal but I bet Grodner would never let it happen. She loves twists and changing the game up suddenly. That's what I love about BB, you never know what's going to happen!

ugh, I'd hate to see that alliance take control.

I hope this season doesn't become a turnoff, with the flash player not being full-screen & fast connecting, and no more HouseCalls with Grechen(Boo CBS, on that decision)- I found those "Happy Hour" shows to be kinda shallow)

I do think the Sabateur twist could be fun, though. I like that.

Archived