Hayden - Week 1 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't think Lane is as dumb as he looks or sounds. I think he may have the best game play.

well, dumb worked for Jordan....maybe it is the "best game play" :rolleyes:

I think Hayden really is a nice guy in "real" life. He seems to be sincere. He has a good grasp on the game meaning he knows people have to lie to get ahead. He just moved up a notch for me with his talk with Annie right now, but he better get devious and get a game on or he'll be out on his ass soon.

ITA, Ginger. However Hayden told Annie that he chose her because she and Brendon was pretty close...ummmm, how much closer to Brendon is Annie than ummm let's say...Rachel? I'd say that was a bold face lie so yep, he's definitely paving the way to being devious.

I'm wondering what's going on in Hayden's head half the time? lol Is he playing the game or fallowing what others say for him to do? Lane had a good talk with him in the storage room a couple of nights ago. He gave him some good game talk I think.

I think He is boring.. you don't know he is there half the time.. If he wasn't HOH we would never know he is in the house.. I find his talks to be boring to listen too.. Hope he goes fast.

I think his HOH will be a waste. He should have tried to backdoor Brendon. I don't believe that either Annie or Rachel are a serious threat. He also has too many alliances going and it will probably back fire.

I agree, especially after never really watching BB before. He thinks through his strategy, which is a plus.

Plus he is holding off right now making to many alliances. I think that may help him. (or possibly hurt him)

I'd like to see him advance too...right out the door....

Hayden has surprised me the most. He seems the most level-headed and wants to stay out of the drama, especially with the women.

It'll be interesting to see if he stays the same when he's not in power next week.

Hayden has surprised me the most. He seems the most level-headed and wants to stay out of the drama, especially with the women.

It'll be interesting to see if he stays the same when he's not in power next week.

I agree. I think he should get the reward for the best HOH in all 12 seasons. I'm just worried about when he goes down stairs. He says he is anxious to get down there. IF he stays the way he has been all week he might get far. BUT that could also scare some people.

they really need to turn down his mic in dr :lipsrsealed2:

way too loud

Archived