Lane - Week 1

CeCiMom

Apparently, he wasn't nicked, "The Beast", for nothing. I may well be proven wrong but I think that Lane is brighter than he wishes to appear. On the other hand, I read somewhere that his favorite BB player is Memphis, so I just dunno about this guy except to say that he is not my type; nice or no.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not liking Lane, dont , absolutely do not like the way he talks about women, and how he pushes them away if they cry, he seems to have issues and I think we will see more of his issues as time goes on, I get a yukky vibe off him.

Plus I don't care for big ol brute lookin guys

I am from a small town outside of Houston. Guys like Lane are literally a dime a dozen in "small town" Texas... funny thing is... they are ALL TALK! They will be cookin' the noodles and doin' the wash and cryin' like big ol' baby when you bark at them. Six months after the show is over... he will be chasing (i.e. stalking) the girl that tells him what a turdbucket he really is. (And I'm sure it will end with a restraining order and he will be a houseguest at county lockup for at least one night.)

You all are funny I am thinking as I listen to him is this guy for real who thinks like that? I have a question does anyone think he will vote to keep Annie in the house? I was watching after dark last night and it looks like Monet and Brittany are seriously thinking (I know shocking) about voting to keep her I just don't see them getting the votes. They should all be playing for what is going to help their game not haydens he is now powerless his hoh is done so IMO they should be voting for themselves.

I live n a small town outside Houston too and yes I agree that there are big, burly cowboys that talk tough and are just big ol' teddy bears when it comes down to it.

Imo, that's not the case with Lame... he's what we also have a lot of down here in Tx. Misogynistic, insecure red-neck, woman-haters. They're the one's that act/look like a big ol' teddy bears but, really they're assholes.

I think Lame himself has described enough actual situations for us to know which one he is... imo.

I agree CeCiMom. And he's one of those guys that gets along really well with guys, they will all think he's a real stand up guy and then they will be shocked when they hear that he beat the crap out of his girlfriend.

I live n a small town outside Houston too and yes I agree that there are big, burly cowboys that talk tough and are just big ol' teddy bears when it comes down to it.

Imo, that's not the case with Lame... he's what we also have a lot of down here in Tx. Misogynistic, insecure red-neck, woman-haters. They're the one's that act/look like a big ol' teddy bears but, really they're assholes.

I think Lame himself has described enough actual situations for us to know which one he is... imo.

Hey CeciMom - I am in Tomball!!! Bubba Central!! Dually Trucks in every driveway!!!

Oh, I don't think he is a teddy bear... I think he is a sociopath who boosts himself up in front of other people and half of it is not true. He would LIKE it to be true and I am sure he really does hate women. On the otherhand... He has that "look"... he is sneaky and tries to be an asshole but, when a woman doesn't put up with it, he becomes a stalker. (Got rid of one JUST like him at the end of last year... and yes, after 500 phone calls a day and him banging on my door threating me... he spent a few nights with Harris County Sheriffs Dept. I swear, they have the same weird looking eyes.) Basicly... his even "Lamer"... he wants to be asshole... he is just so much of a loser... he can't even get that right.

Archived