Lane - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else hear Lane talking with Annie awhile ago? When I came in on the convo he was saying, What if I tripped and my face fell into your face? And we had to

kiss? And what if my tongue was out when I tripped? Annie responded in different ways during this but then Lane is looking around and he says, What can I trip over?

Oh, I could trip over the stuff hanging out of you shorts. Maybe you should get a bobbypin for that. Annie jumps up and says stuff like, That is wrong on so many levels!

So I have to wonder, is that the way men hit on women now days? It seems so passive agressive. And it makes Lane seem very creepy

and lesbians don't fall for those lines anyway....

She's bisexual not a lesbian (so she says). I think she'll encourage his creepy talk to assure his vote to stay.

I think she's going to need to get under the sheets with him to get his vote secured. Yuck I think he is gross and I don't like the way he talks about women.

I started to like Lane the night he had the private conversation with Hayden in the storage room. He talked some good game talk. I think he was laying low trying to figure people out in the beginning.

StrayKat wrote:

Did anyone else hear Lane talking with Annie awhile ago?

Now after reading what you wrote about Lane StaryKat, I don't like Lane anymore.lol Eww, he sounds gross to me now. I hate men who say things like that to women.

Lane reminds me of Ryan from BB9...who somehow managed to schlep his way to 2nd place. Boring and mindless slugs should not be rewarded.

The creeping he did on Annie makes me giggle though...but just because it was towards her. :sly:

I hope I'm wrong about him...but so far I'm unimpressed with this simpleton.

I'm hoping Lane seeks medical attention as soon as possible! Bee stings can be VERY serious. His face is already 2-3 times the size of when he came into the house!

Wait. What? No bee sting?

lane is a beast in physical comps

just need to see him in mental comps :animated_rotfl:

Hoping to find out some information. Lane is from Texas, and rumour around my tiny town is that the pink bracelet he is wearing is a bracelet, in memory of a little girl who passed away recently. I've been told one of his favorite teachers growing up is a friend of this little girl's Mom...Has anyone seen what it says or heard? Looking for confirmation on this...

I think the girls will get tired of him hitting on them and saying such crude things to them real quick.. He does seem to have a good game going other than his talks with the girls.

I asked this on another link that no one has answered ,but has anyone noticed or heard him say anything about the pink rubber bracelet he is wearing. I'm in a small town south of Dallas and we recently had a little girl in my daughter's school pass away. Her name was Tory and her mother is good friends' from what I was told with someone who knows Lane. Rumours going around town here is that the pink bracelet is a Tory bracelet.... We're all tryin to find out for sure.. If any of you hear anything, can you let me know, please? Thanks!!

Wants his woman to make him noodles and do his laundry, this would be the perfect wife because she would be "a really really good girl.". What a catch Lane is.

Yeah he is a LOSER. I can see his type a mile away. I don't think he is cute at all and he probably thinks he is a stud. I rate him about a 2-3 at most. And the way he talks about women makes him ugly on the inside too. I think I would want to choke him if I was in that house. He thinks women should bow down to him and serve him. And don't forget some sex too. I wouldn't be able to :lipsrsealed2: being around him. It must be hard for the women in their and all his nasty sex talk.

Oh here is some more:

6:45 pm BBT: Lane is telling everyone what an asshole he is. He wants a woman that will fight with him... literally, throw some punches. (Hmmm, only one kind of guy would say that. ~CeCiMom) He continues on about how he made a girl friend sleep in the floor because they had a fight and she was crying in bed so, he kicked her out.

I bet the girls will be lining up after BB for this single guy.

Doesn't he realize that he is being taped 24/7??? I guess he can't help himself. As Kathy would say he is who he is. :rolleyes:

congrats lane

I am officially done with you after hearing your misogynistic ways

Welcome to last place on my list

-Kyo

Ditto!

Archived