Lane - Week 1

CeCiMom

lane_elenburg.jpg

Name: Lane Elenburg

Current Residence: Decatur, Texas

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been trying to listen to him as often as possible and he seems to have a lot of good common sense. He's a typical country boy. Many people will underestimate him IMO. He's very good at listening to the other hamsters and taking it all in. I think he's going to be a pretty good player because it seems like most of the house likes him which could get him far in this game. :)

I also think he's good eye candy. wub.gif

I'll like him as long as he leaves my Sooners alone...lol j/k. There seems to be more to him than I previously thought. Will form a better opinion as the days go by.

His pre-season interview did not do him justice. With that scruffy beard, wry smile, and creative intellect, I have to say that I'm a-liking Lane. Wonder where he got a name like that?

Guest 6Borders

I like him. I think this guy is a real sleeper in the game. Of the guys he was my first pic for Saboteur after I saw the show (I still think it's Brittany tho - lol).

Lane who?

this guy is a total snore....:sleep1:

The name Lane is kinda common in these parts. Have a cousin with that as a middle name. I really think he can go far and the pre-season interviews did not do him justice. I reserve the right as always to change my mind...lol.

I'm not liking the way he was talking to Annie earlier today on the live feeds. They were flirting on the hammock and he was saying all kinds of things like he doesn't like girls crying (Annie did a lot of that last night), and "if you saw me in a bar, would you come over to me" and he's wanting to know if she thinks he's hot. He just seems to be a guy interested in his muscles and sex more than anything else. I don't have a good impression of him so far.

Archived