Matt - Week 1

CeCiMom

matt_hoffman.jpg

Name: Matt Hoffman

Current Residence: Elgin, Ill.

He's got an earthy-quirky-braniac-rocker charm. Looking forward to getting to know him better. Have to say that I'm impressed his wife was the prom queen.

He comes off as just a follower..I have a feeling he'll jump ship to ship to make it to the end. Seems like the typical HOH ass kisser. We'll see him sell out his alliance if Brendon survives and wins hoh..

I agree I don't like this dude either, he just follows people around and kisses ass. Did you see him on bb after dark? He just kept asking enzo about what andrew what asking him and was saying, "no shit?" lol stupid.

from what i saw on feeds he was pretty quiet last night

so he should hang around a few weeks i think

i had no clue he was so short thou

Guest 6Borders

I think he could turn out to be pretty entertaining. I don't like or dislike him after the first show!

I like him. I think the way he's playing so far, based on just BBAD (don't have live feeds and haven't read much of the updates yet) is smart. He's found a group to hang with, and he makes suggestions for how things should go, but then he lets them take it and run with it. I think his strategy is to not ever get his own hands dirty. He wants to put the ideas out there and then make loud Enzo or dumb Hayden do the actual follow through. And both of those guys will think it was their own idea initially if Matt just quietly recommends things and then sits back. Especially the way Enzo repeats things over and over again. He'll take Matt's ideas and run with them! It'll be great fun to watch, I think.

Matt is my top suspect for saboteur at this point, though. Which would also make sense with this kind of game play. He can throw out either wise or unwise ideas, and let people take hold of them and run with them, and either way - it's not likely to come back and bite him. ;)

I like him. I think the way he's playing so far, based on just BBAD (don't have live feeds and haven't read much of the updates yet) is smart. He's found a group to hang with, and he makes suggestions for how things should go, but then he lets them take it and run with it. I think his strategy is to not ever get his own hands dirty. He wants to put the ideas out there and then make loud Enzo or dumb Hayden do the actual follow through. And both of those guys will think it was their own idea initially if Matt just quietly recommends things and then sits back. Especially the way Enzo repeats things over and over again. He'll take Matt's ideas and run with them! It'll be great fun to watch, I think.

Matt is my top suspect for saboteur at this point, though. Which would also make sense with this kind of game play. He can throw out either wise or unwise ideas, and let people take hold of them and run with them, and either way - it's not likely to come back and bite him. ;)

My thoughts exactly.

I agree...Shifty McShiftstick.

Whenever he talks game he makes the convo real quick...then says he can't be seen talking to them and makes a quick getaway. I saw him pull the ol' hide in the HoH bathroom the other day when someone came up, plus he's using Dan's ploy of pooping only in the HoH bathroom.

I've thought all along he is the saboteur.

Archived