Rachel - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She reminds me most of Danneel Harris

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1166776576/nm1566486

No WAY! That girl is 10 times + better looking then Rachel. I don't see the resemblance at all. I don't think Rachel is cute at all. And I'm actually suprised so many guys on here think she's cute. Is it the boobs or do you really think she is attractive? I mean she seems nice and all but I'm just shocked cause I just didn't think so many people would find her attractive. (I do think she looked better in the pic where she had brown hair though)

No WAY! That girl is 10 times + better looking then Rachel. I don't see the resemblance at all. I don't think Rachel is cute at all. And I'm actually suprised so many guys on here think she's cute. Is it the boobs or do you really think she is attractive? I mean she seems nice and all but I'm just shocked cause I just didn't think so many people would find her attractive. (I do think she looked better in the pic where she had brown hair though)

So I'm alone with the Maria comparison ?

post-24836-12789795303514_thumb.jpg

So I'm alone with the Maria comparison ?

post-24836-12789795303514_thumb.jpg

Boob wise yes. Face and hair wise Maria looks LOTS better! Rachels hair looks dried out and she has short bangs that don't look right. She should grow them out like I'm doing with mine LOL

I have mixed feelings about her. I hate that she flaunts her breasts as she does. They are just proportionally too big. I think she has a brain - like in the caramel comp when she said the less you get in the caramel the less problem you will have. What bothers me the most is the showmance. Part of what made people enjoy Jeff and Jordan was the innocence of the relationship. Rachel is NO innocent. I feel like BB is trying to create another J/J

Rachel's annoying, but Annie is even more annoying. Rachel's laugh is so grating. I'd still prefer Annie to go though. I don't watch the feeds (just read the updates here at Morty's!) so I'm basing my opinion on the shows and the write-ups. I never find the flippy-floppy characters to be good game-players.

Rachel is the most pathetically horrible "faker" I've ever seen... Brendon is an idiot for not seeing it. I've hated her since Day1, and she's proving why right now. There isn't a sincere bone in her body and I hope that God somehow turns the tides in Annie's favor.

and the Rocky Dennis jawline is making me ill...

Rachel is completely lying and faking it right now with Brendon. It's rather pathetic.

I agree. BIG attention whore. However, I think Brendon is playing her like a fiddle. Eevn already baby talking with her and talking about building a house together etc etc. If I am wrong and he isn't playing her than my player meter is way off and i need to go in for a serious tune up. Now I'm worried I might be wrong. Does he really think she is the hottest women alive like he says. :unsure:

She is so fake in every WAY

That Scarlett O Hara act, is really getting on my nerves....Tilt of the head and says " Who LITTLE OLE ME"

Give me a break, she was raised in NC and has the act down great.

HOW NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally think Rachel's being upset was genuine, in a way. Brendon was in the cabana room telling all there that he wasn't going to take sides in the Annie-Rachel debacle. This upset Rachel because she didn't know if Brendon believed her or not. But I do think that Rachel probably did do the wave-and-smile thing at Annie when she walked down the hallway. Good game play though on her part. Way to go, Rachel! Brendon believes you and no one believes Annie. LOL. I'm sick of Annie. I'm not sure why everyone had "high hopes" for her.

You can rewatch the Annie-Rachel thing at the 8pm hour of 7/12 on flashback. I think the timer thing said 19:08 or close to there.

I agree ky...

Not only that though, but Rachel had every right to be miffed with Brendon because after he got out of the DR he spent 45 minutes or so listening to and consoling Annie. He should have gone to Rachel as soon as possible after he found out what had happened.

I do think that Rachel is way more into Brendon than he is in her. Every once and awhile I see that look in his eye that says he wishes he could get away from her for just 2 minutes...

I agree ky...

Not only that though, but Rachel had every right to be miffed with Brendon because after he got out of the DR he spent 45 minutes or so listening to and consoling Annie. He should have gone to Rachel as soon as possible after he found out what had happened.

I do think that Rachel is way more into Brendon than he is in her. Every once and awhile I see that look in his eye that says he wishes he could get away from her for just 2 minutes...

So true.

I think if this lifelong friend thing is real. I really think it's Brendan and Annie. Why would Brendan not take Rachel's side against Annie and why would he need to spend all that time consoling Annie? Especially if he's so lovey dovey with Rachel.

And if memory serves me correctly, I remember Annie asking Brendon something like why is he taking Rachel's side over hers not too long ago.

Brendon is/was trying to play both sides. Keep his showmance with Rachel because he thinks BB and viewers will like it and therefore, TPTB will help keep him in game (like last years J/J) but, he knows how BB works and it very well could be that Rachel gets evicted. So, he NEEDS Annie (his 2nd closest ally) to stay with him after Thursday.

Unfortunately for Brendon... the "blowup" last night forced him to choose sides and after Rachel got upset with him for consoling Annie and not her, he did... he picks Rachel.

Brendon is playing them all. I don't blame him. If they are ripe for the picking; pick them. I find it really early for all this drama and don't find any of it very interesting and none of them are much to look at or listen to. I want to see some catfights.

As for the lifelong friends - I'm thinking that goes to Rachel and Enzo. They could so easily be a married couple on HOFNJ (nevermind her cornpone accent).

No viewer love here...I couldn't stomach J&J.

Brenchel hasn't completely gagged me yet...

I think Brendon is just covering all his bases. What if Rachel was to get the boot, I think Brendon thinks he'll have Annie waiting in the wings for him. He should know that Annie is just not into guys (this week anyway) and I would love to see this happen and it would serve him right.

I think Brendon is way more into Rachel than the other way around. I see her being that catty girl trying to hold onto him so she can use him for her advantage. And so that he doesn't go back to Annie or any other girl.

Last night, she left the cabana room crying after Brendon walked in from comforting Annie. But as soon as Rachel got in the HN room, the tears immediately stopped and the look on her face was that she was just waiting for Brendon to follow her. And the comments she was making to him, such as she knew he wanted her gone, were just lies so Brendon could reconfirm that he only wanted Rachel.

I agree lala about those fake tears of Rachel. I think both of them genuinely like each other but, they've pumped up the showmance because they think it will help them with production but, it comes across as too fake for my taste.

However, even with that said... I think it's going to be great comic release to see which of these two f's over the other first.

Personally, I'm still indifferent to Annie, Brendon and Rachel (there's part I like and dislike about all three) but, a part of me wants to root for them because LAME is who I want out of the house more than anyone and Brendon is the only one left that will target him early on, imo.

Archived