Rachel - Week 1

CeCiMom

I think that she is maybe trying to fool us with the whole "I am a chemist thing". I seriously do not think that is possible unless she got her degree out of a cracker jack box. I am so not like her so far...everything annoys me. I don't have an issue with ditzy people but I do have an issue with smart people purposely acting so stupid and taking it way too far.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt she's a natural redhead myss...you're off the hook. ;)

I don't really like anything about her either...especially her giggle...and from what I gather, the other women in the house don't really like her much either. Her hooking up with the other person on the block (Brenden) is really not strategically very smart...how is that going to advance her in the game? She's just a waste of space as far as I'm concerned...won't miss her if she's evictee numero uno.

I like the name "Boobs MacGee". Someone said it and I think it fits.

Hope she has a lot of hair dye. She'll need it for those roots -- if she survives.

Oy, that laugh, though. I'd run screaming from the house...

****SPOILER ALERT****

is the nom'd as a pawn? do they want Brendon out or her?? she seems like such a ditz ...so non-threatening..anyway...still trying to place names with faces animated_scratchchin.gif but knew was not too fond of her on the broadcast..

It seems they want Brenden out...seems almost unanimously. I guess he has been kind of a d-bag and tool...made advances on Annie, she rejected him, then he hooked up with Rachel...she didn't reject him, so split up that team. Britney was griping about him too...not sure why. They also look at him as a physical threat plus he's associated with Andrew...whom all the hg's despise too.

ImIn has an excellent point about her hitching her ride to a falling star. So far her tantrums and hooking up with Brendon seem to be the stupidest moves possible! I feel like she is not even trying.

I think she realizes that the odds of becoming a star after BB is not all that great. She's had exposure and now she's done.

I hope she goes instead of Brendon. Her staying would not turn the house into chaos like it would if Brendon stayed. Losing or keeping her would have zero effect.

I found her super annoying at first, but she is calming down a little. With all the new Annie talk she might be safe for another week, but if her showmance continues she and Brendon will still have targets on their back.

Her 'ditzy, bubbly' personna gets on my nerves. I'm liking her more with time though.

My daughter is a gorgeous redhead with big boobs named Rachel. LOL. Thank God she doesn't act like that Rachel! I'd have to kill her if she did.

She is growing on me, I guess because she is calming down and I am not hearing that laugh soo much,lol

The only reason everyone wants her out is because of her sweater size. The girls in the house are catty.

Brittany:

I don't know if Rachel needs to go, but her boobs do.

They can't come up with a legitimate reason to get rid of her.

the showmance look like it will live on another week since annie seems to be the one that is going home

Archived