Premiere Show July 8th

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, is anybody usually in chat during the show?

I cannot believe it's less than 7 hours away!!!! It's like booking a vacation a year in advance and then it's finally here!

There will be TONS of people in chat duirng the shows. In the beginning of the season, the conversation in the chat room moves really fast.

5 hours and 20 minutes till the season begins!!! :D

Thanks, Iris! What more can a person ask for? Premier night for BB, a new laptop, and a chance to chat during the show with everybody! Whooo Hooooo!!!

Your head is going to be spinning with all that happening at the same time! But you'll have a ball also! Since you have a new laptop, I hope you got the live feeds. It is so much fun to see what they're doing in between the shows. :)

I read that there are photos posted from the HOH competition. I believe they are on a website called hamsterwatch. I didn't want to know about the comp yet so I didn't go to the website myself so don't really know what's there.

Go at your own risk if you want. LOL!

Here is MY dilemma. I'm one of the unfortunate people on the west coast. SO.. do I avoid Morty's and the chatrooms tonight to avoid spoilers.. but have to wait those extra agonizing hours? Or do I follow every post and know exactly what happens before I get to see it?

:animated_scratchchin:

Lurker coming out to celebrate with y'all

:party_smilie:

I have 1 hour and 49 minutes till it Premieres here! Love having East coast feeds, even though Im in CA! Now if I could just afford the Live feeds Id be set!

Peace all!

Colo

wow, it's been a while, but I'm ready...let the Drama begin!

I'm so psyched for tonight! Just finished clearing out the DVR, so I can record the whole season (and the BBAD episodes I'll have to miss this weekend). One hour and 17 minutes to go!! :animated_bouncy:

T-Minus 59 minuets and counting.

All systems go:

Food: Check

Booze: Check

VCR: Check

Live Feeds: Check

Houston, you may commence final preperations

Whoot! Ready here! Booze,..check,..excitement,... check,...BBAD,...CHECK! No live feeds right now but that's okay Morty's takes care to let me know what's happening! Love this site!

Let the games begin!

Archived