Ragan Fox - Preseason

I don't care that he's gay and how he portrays himself, (or the community for that matter) that doesn't bother me. He looks and acts like a jerk and that bothers me. He reminds me of a annoying fly that just keeps buzzing around and no matter what you do you can't get it with the fly squatter. I'm hoping by week two he's gone.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think with Ragan, you will either love him or hate him.

Alright, here is the clip where he talks about applying to be on Big Brother. It's from October 2008, so maybe he's been trying for awhile. WARNING! This podcast is not safe for work. Do not play this around children. Do not play this if you are easily offended. You can skip directly to the part where he talks about Big Brother by fast forwarding to the time stamp 18:00-20:00. It's about 2 minutes long.

http://foxinthecity.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=389961

Again- Ragan's podcast is pretty crude, political, and offensive. Listen at your own risk. (The Big Brother part is relatively safe.)

I don't care that he's gay and how he portrays himself, (or the community for that matter) that doesn't bother me. He looks and acts like a jerk and that bothers me. He reminds me of a annoying fly that just keeps buzzing around and no matter what you do you can't get it with the fly squatter. I'm hoping by week two he's gone.

... HAHA .. FOR ONCE I totally agree with you... the annoying fly is a PERFECT description !!

Personally I don't like him not because he's gay but because I am sick to death of the political bs. Since that seems to be what he likes to do. I don't watch Big Brother to get the political views of it's house guests I could care less I watch it to be entertained. He is not funny in my opinion. Time will tell if change my mind.

I was going to say that I think most people in the house might like Ragan because he seemed like a nice guy but......after listing to Cyn's two links, thanks for the links Cyn, I think this guy is going to cause a lot of drama in the house! lol He already has all of his speeches memorized! lmao! His voice is a bit..ok, a LOT annoying to listen to, I agree. It kind of makes you want to jump out a window. lol

Archived