Monet Stunson - Preseason

You might be onto something there KerriJ... I think most the house guests answered Chima when asked which past house guest they least liked. So, putting a "chima" in the mix might be exactly what Allison would be looking for... ???

Just watched the 5 CBS "You ask, they tell" interviews and her's was a pleasant surprise for me... she's got more game than I thought. Liked most her answers.

predictions probably will suck at comps so will hang around for awhile

SuperPass impressions. Staring at the camera and not looking at Chelsia is strange but, she seems to have a good handle on the game. It will be interesting to see if she's as even keeled in real life as she is while interviewed.

:animated_wave: hey there!

They all look like a bunch of sticks in the mud, so I'm hoping she's at least 1/10th of a Chima, otherwise this season will be a real snoozer.

Exactly! I want to be entertained...and there generally isn't enough strategy going on to keep me watching...I want some good knock down, drag out fights, name calling, hair pulling, scratching and clawing...drama...to fill in the gaps. Chima provided a lot of that and laughs imo (I love to laugh at these fools...:laugh4: )

I think this pageant princess is gonna deliver too...she's got that ticking time bomb twinkle in her eye...:sneaky:

either her or britney is probably going to be girl i pencil in as a final four lock at some point lol

due to them sucking at comps

hopefully i am wrong and she turns out to be good at comps

she just seem like one of those that will be afraid to get their hands dirty

there is something very boring about her, i mean I will have to see her in action I guess, there was nothing remotely interesting about this chick in her pre interviews, IMO. I forced myself to watch her interview I thought she would've been like a copier machine maybe needed to warm up first then she'll come alive, but no.

:animated_wave: hey there!

Exactly! I want to be entertained...and there generally isn't enough strategy going on to keep me watching...I want some good knock down, drag out fights, name calling, hair pulling, scratching and clawing...drama...to fill in the gaps. Chima provided a lot of that and laughs imo (I love to laugh at these fools...:laugh4: )

I think this pageant princess is gonna deliver too...she's got that ticking time bomb twinkle in her eye...:sneaky:

Hello my friend! So good to see you back. Yes, we're usually on the same page and I'll be watching and listening for the KA BOOM!

the more i see n hear about her i wonder if she will get along with other girls

the more i see n hear about her i wonder if she will get along with other girls

I think that Rachel and/or Kristen might be threatened by her looks, but I can see her being at least friendly with Britney and Annie - idk if she'll like Kathy because of her age.

Archived