image host
Sign in to follow this  
laladoopiedu

Kathy Hillis - Preseason

oldest of bunch

will she last long?

i will be back to this thread once i see diane interviews to give my predictions

i like her the best so far. Not only is she a sheriff/police officer, she has survived ovarian cancer, and seems so fun. :)

She seems really sweet! I can't believe she's a deputy sheriff. lol I hope she's not an early target

I hope she doesn't wear that much mascara in the house or she's gonna scare the other HGs in the morning with big nasty eye-boogers! :lol2:

Fake lashes, so the mascara clumps probably won't be a problem. I think she'd look better without all the warpaint.

I think she will be the more down to earth one in the house...

Fake lashes, so the mascara clumps probably won't be a problem. I think she'd look better without all the warpaint.

How can you tell? I feel like such a bad girl! lol I'm the only girl I know who can't automatically spot fake lashes.

At this point I don't think I like her. I usually change my mind on these things after the show begins...we shall see.

She has an annoying accent, a crappy profession, and is fairly unattractive. I don't like her too much based on first impressions.

She's cute but the accent is just a bit too much for my tastes. Personality wise you can't ever walk into BB knowing that a skill of yours is going to help you survive in the game.

Hope she's out 1st.

Her cbs.com interview was a bit disappointing for me. I really liked her bio and stuff but I didn't see much personality in her interview. I still think I'll probably like her in the house but maybe not as much as I originally thought.

I originally did not like her but I was just sitting here at the computer looking at some BB stuff with my two year old son on my lap. He pointed to her pic and said "Moma." So I may have to change my mind. :)

I originally did not like her but I was just sitting here at the computer looking at some BB stuff with my two year old son on my lap. He pointed to her pic and said "Moma." So I may have to change my mind. :)

Awww... I'd change my mind too. Very sweet.

Yah, I actually don't see her bonding well either. But I do think she will be very good at reading people, telling when they are lying and what not... or that just might be wishful thinking.

Dear God, would someone please take her lipstick away? She looks like she's been eating packets of red kool-aid.

4756701222_e02471e464_m.jpg

At this point I don't think I like her. I usually change my mind on these things after the show begins...we shall see.

Yes, this happens to me a lot... hate some at first then turn out to be a big fan ...

It ALWAYS happens! LOL, that's the fun part!

Unless she is a total wacko I think I will like her.

I will only like her if she is a total wacko! :D