Britney Haynes - Preseason

I thought she was awesome... brains and beauty.

Love her even more after her cbs.com interview! I agree that she seems sincere and she's definitely beautiful. Thank goodness she's engaged because I wouldn't want any boys to try and mess up her game. lol She's one of my pre show favorites and I can see her maybe being my favorite HG this year.

prediction either she goes early or goes pretty far

I liked the interview, she definitely isn't the dumb blonde. She could last on looks alone, she's gorgeous.

Though I felt like she was forcing the whole, I like hanging out with gay guys thing, I don't know could be just me.

Though I felt like she was forcing the whole, I like hanging out with gay guys thing, I don't know could be just me.

I thought that too. "I like gossiping with the gays" - why is it important for her to say that her friends are gay? Seems superficial.

But I think she'll be around for a while.

She reminds me so much of April.

I think she has little to no chance of winning this game. She admits to wanting to be in control, that she often says the wrong thing, to be loud and very opinionated. All things work against her for the game.

but...

she likes to cook and clean (which seems to bode well in the BB game) and she's cute so... if she can hold her tongue at the beginning and get a good alliance. She could go far but, she'll never win, imo.

I totally get an April vibe from her...but she seems like she can be kind of nice, where April was just a total b*tch. I'm on the fence about her now...don't like her (yet), but think she has potential to be one of the strong players/gamers.

Lane also have a pretty large tattoo that goes from his arm all the way down his side. You can see it in the group photo which was posted this weekend on the board.

As far as somebody dressing "different" I guess we won't know that until we get to watch them on the feeds. They all seem to have fairly normal hair color so I guess we won't see any pink hair this year. rofl

i am not so sure i agree with her strategy to team up with gay guy

the person she should try to team up with is one of the jocks

let them carry her in the game

you may be right uvp but, I have a feeling this little lady is a scrapper and will do ok on her own. I have noticed that all the females in the house seem to be able to handle themselves better than the ones in the past... or at least they appear to

i am not so sure i agree with her strategy to team up with gay guy

the person she should try to team up with is one of the jocks

let them carry her in the game

Teaming up with "the gay guy" hasn't really been a winning strategy...not sure why Britney would specifically be thinking along this line.

Maybe she's not as bright as my 1st impression of her was. ;)

Someone else this season was talking about aligning with "the gay guy" too...:animated_scratchchin:

BB11 Kevin - 3rd place- made it farthest of all of "the gay guys" and did help Natalie make it to 2nd place. No alignment with Jordan.

BB10 Steven - 12th place - evicted too early to have any effect on winners Dan and Memphis

BB9 Joshuah - 7th place - didn't align with or assist Adam & Ryan

BB9 Neil - 15th place

BB8 Dustin - 9th place - got duped by and indirectly helped the Donatos but wasn't really ever aligned with them

BB8 Joe - 13th place

BB7 Marcellus - 9th place - hmm...don't really recall but probably evicted too early to have been an asset to Boogie & Erika's wins

BB6 Beau - 6th place - was teamed with Maggie & Ivette in the nerd herd

BB5 Wil Wikle - 9th place - not with Drew & Cowboy

BB3 Marcellus - 5th place - don't recall if he was aligned with Lisa & Danielle (just recall his bone head POV move :lol:)

BB2 Bunky 5th place - don't recall him being aligned with or aiding Will & Nicole's wins

Archived