Brendon Villegas - Preseason

seem like they cast him to be next jeff

i will be back to his thread once i see diane interviews to give my predictions

I don't think I like him so far, he kind of seems like a douche. I think this sealed the deal for me - "Strategy for winning Big Brother: Get girls to like me and turn them against each other " :closedeyes:

This is what I thought too. If this is truly indicative of his personality then I will not be a fan of his.

When I first saw him, I thought "Ooh, he isn't hard on the eyes. I could get used to him on my screen." After reading his strategy, he became less interesting. He seems to be full of himself. I had enough of that last season with Jessie. I hope he doesn't act as pompous in house. That could make for a very short stay for him or a very long summer for me.

prediction they will try to backdoor him out of game at some point

he will be an early target due to him being athletic

brendon and hayden look like they will battle each other in physical competitions

Just watched his Chelsia interview. Maybe he's the mole? He seems like a good guy with a brain. Definitely see him looking for a romance in the house. Just don't know which girl would be best for him.

Something about his answers make me think he may be the saboteur. :animated_scratchchin:

I really like this guy... hope he's got a chance at the win!

DOOFUS!

Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, driven, intelligible

uhm what? ...one of the top 3 adjectives to describe himself is intelligible (capable of being understood)...really? He's proud of himself for being easily understood...top 3...:blink:...I don't understand.

Did he really mean that...or did he mean "intelligent"? Either way...he's not bright enough to be the saboteur, or his cover is awesome!

:grin2:

Archived