Annie Whittington - Preseason

After watching CBS video... she's still middle of the road for me. I'm still thinking she's the saboteur.

prediction probably will be in a lot of conflict

probably take on a leadership role

I enjoyed her interview on Real. She seemed pretty laid back and is approaching the game in a smart way. I think that was one of the longest interviews of a HG I've seen so far. Chelsia seemed to really like her.

After watching CBS video... she's still middle of the road for me. I'm still thinking she's the saboteur.

I agree.... I think BB got smart and have a woman as the mole. She has the ability and brain from what I am seeing.

Early fav of mine...just really like her style and personality...hope she doesn't disappoint!

:smitten:

Just like Andrew, talking about his Jewness, Annie is talking a lot about her bisexualnes as if we care, or that this somehow makes them interesting.

She is pretty but her interview bored me, and I couldn't finish watching.

She is rather annoying, which is usually the people that last the longest.

Just like Andrew, talking about his Jewness, Annie is talking a lot about her bisexualnes as if we care, or that this somehow makes them interesting.

She is pretty but her interview bored me, and I couldn't finish watching.

She is rather annoying, which is usually the people that last the longest.

I agree. She's as interesting as the mold that I just found on my raspberries. I threw them away.

Archived