BB12 Houseguests Revealed

Nice to know the 'funeral room' and all that was a fake. Don't like the 'Have Nots' idea back again.

Dontcha think *maybe* the locked room Julie didn't show us *might* just be that "funeral" room? :animated_scratchchin: Just saying :popcorn:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a room rumored to be in the old gym/sauna room, but turns out that whole list of house details was a fake.

I really hope there's new rules to the veto, so that 'backdooring' isn't an option. AG said they'd do something to prevent that, but she also said there'd be a diverse cast...

I guess they consider a couple of guys in their later 30's and a 40 year old gal our "older" houseguests. Pulling for them until they convince me otherwise!

So, there's no "older" person this season? Although a few were annoying, I liked the addition of the token old person.

The token old folks are 39 and 40. Geezers they are not!

It was a room rumored to be in the old gym/sauna room, but turns out that whole list of house details was a fake.

I really hope there's new rules to the veto, so that 'backdooring' isn't an option. AG said they'd do something to prevent that, but she also said there'd be a diverse cast...

That's right, I forgot it was the gym/sauna room that was rumored to be a funeral room. Well, glad it wasn't true :animated_bouncy:

Just my 2 cents. The racial makeup seems to follow previous seasons. Mostly white, a black person or two, maybe a Hispanic and of course, a gay person. I am assuming this is based on the demographics of the people who watch Big Brother. The only flaw in my theory is older people. Allot of die hard fans on this forum I suspect are over 50. I can understand not having a bunch of over 50 people on the show (I'm not quite as hot as I used to be) but allot of us would feel a better connection with the show if they threw in an old geezer or two. Maybe they could have a knitting comp or stay up past 8:30 doing Geritol shots! :food-smiley-005:

Just my 2 cents. The racial makeup seems to follow previous seasons. Mostly white, a black person or two, maybe a Hispanic and of course, a gay person. I am assuming this is based on the demographics of the people who watch Big Brother. The only flaw in my theory is older people. Allot of die hard fans on this forum I suspect are over 50. I can understand not having a bunch of over 50 people on the show (I'm not quite as hot as I used to be) but allot of us would feel a better connection with the show if they threw in an old geezer or two. Maybe they could have a knitting comp or stay up past 8:30 doing Geritol shots! :food-smiley-005:

Well I may not be as hot either but I am not ready for Geritol shots yet. I still go to rock concerts with my husband. I always tell my husband that they would have to make the prize more than 500k for me to want to be in the house.

thanks lala i am watching their videos

Couldn't agree more about Enzo's video. :death:

Britney likes the camera and seems very sociable. She seems sort of fake, though. I'm not a fan of hers based on what I've seen. I predict that she'll flock early if invited into an alliance.

I don't form an opinion of the house guests until I get to see their interviews. How can you make a determination on a person by seeing them for 20 seconds?

Remember last year? Most everybody in the beginning thought they were going to like Lydia and we know how that turned out, lmao I'll wait until I see Diane's interviews to post my opinions.happy.gif

ITA that it's impossible to make a determination on a person in 20 seconds but, I enjoy the excitement of discussing 1st impressions. Lydia is a great example of someone I was completely wrong about last season too! It's kinda of a layering opinion... 1st it's just an aesthetic thing by looking at their pictures, form an opinion... watch 1st video clips, form an opinion... watch Diane's interviews, form an opinion... and last but, not least... start watching the live feeds and seeing how wrong I was about most of them. :lol:

But, I have no qualms admitting when I'm wrong or change my mind about a person.

I just read all the bios, have not watched any interviews yet, but I was pleased with the casting choices. At least a few more over 30 people than I thought there would be. Sheriff from Texas looks hot, damn, and I am a woman. Overall a likable cast. I will form my opinions once I see them in action.

I liked that the cast seemed "older" too! Which just means they're not all in their 20's... :lol:

I liked that the cast seemed "older" too! Which just means they're not all in their 20's... :lol:

"Older" just means that a bunch of them are beauty pageant runner-ups! :lol:

Thanks for the heads up lala... I have to get mine too.

Awesome MusicToones... happy you've decided to join in the fun!

annie , monet, matt, hayden, britney superpass interviews are up

Archived