BB12 Houseguests Revealed

Here's the first glimpes of the kitchen, as well as a short article about BB12. There will be 14 HGs this summer.

2_240.jpg

Oh Brother!Sometimes it pays to be nice on Big Brother - sweetheart waitress Jordan Lloyd won the $500,000 grand prize last summer without stabbing one back! - but that doesn't mean this year's contestants are taking a cue. While casting season 12 of the reality hit, exec producer Allison Grodner encountered lots of wannabe houseguests who felt Jordan didn't deserve the dough because she didn't really earn it.

"There will be a lot of Anti-Joran strategy coming into the house, which may or may not be wise" notes Grodner. 'As we saw, the winner isn't necessarily the one qho plays the best game. It could be the one who pissed of the jury the least." As always the house guests will be isolated from the real world as their every move - and bedroom escapade - is captured by cameras. But this time they'll shack up in a pad that has a Florida beach motif with lots of palm trees, tropical fish and hot sexy colors.

"The theme was locked in prior to the oil spill." groans Grodner, who plans to make the best of the situation.

Look for several BB superfans to be among the chosen houseguests. "They have an encyclopedic knowledge of the program and know it better than we so" says the exec. To throw them, we've come up with a brand new twist. It will involve interactive audience participation - and it will make the game harder to play than ever before. - Michael Logan, TVGuide.

link to pic/article (and thanks to tvgrapevine for pic)

Love the colors of the kitchen. Total beach feel. Can't wait to see more!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It will involve interactive audience participation - and it will make the game harder to play than ever before.

Well, it looks like the producers aren't going to be the only one with a hand in manipulating the game. They're going to let the fans help them! Awww, isn't that nice. rofl

The burning question now? Are they going to go paint big, black blobs on beach murals so they'll look more like the current beaches in Florida? Ugh. (sorry, I couldn't resist)

"Anti-Jordan strategy" :animated_rotfl:

i knew it

Look for several BB superfans to be among the chosen houseguests. "They have an encyclopedic knowledge of the program and know it better than we so" says the exec. To throw them, we've come up with a brand new twist. It will involve interactive audience participation - and it will make the game harder to play than ever before. - Michael Logan, TVGuide.

link to pic/article (and thanks to tvgrapevine for pic)

Love the colors of the kitchen. Total beach feel. Can't wait to see more!

Superfans? I love it!!! I can see it now. Julie will announce that there is a mole in the house. Then the HG will quickly realize that many of them are these so called "superfans" so they'll speculate on which one is the mole. This could be interesting. Excitement level just went up for me!! :party_smilie:

usually hg i think wont win based on first impression always wins the game

dan , dick , adam , jordan

A friend of mine posted they're showing the house tomorrow on the early show and meeting the houseguests? I didn't think we'd know about the houseguests until early next week but I guess not.

When they say several superfans will be among the chosen houseguests- I wonder if that means they picked up any from websites like this one? Or if they simply mean fans like us can participate by voting for things that the mole will be doing.

i'll post a youtube clip as soon as i find one

It is pretty obvious they were casting based on looks. I guess we will have a lot of comps that require no shirts for the guys and bikini's for the ladies.

And at least one challenge that requires a bow tie

THANK YOU uvp!!

Not hating here, but what's up with all the white people? I thought this was going to be a diverse cast? They all look the same every year.

But I'm definitely excited about some of them!

Archived