7/25 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

Brendon is now outside chattin with Matt

B is saying how he can't believe how people in this house show no loyality and how some people were saying yea we're gonna fight for HOH then during the comp they just took dives and jumped off.

M tells him you just have to take it day by day, it is what it is.

B says he understands this game changes day by day.

M says every other season by this time the house is usually divided but this season it's not like that. It's just different little small groups.

B says after watching the last HOH comp, he sees that people are just out for themselves and that's it.

M says important week coming up.

B says several people here are two faced and he's going to fight hard for HOH

B says some people look at it like oh it's not me on the block, so who cares send whoever home. he said it's crazy how they show no loyality.

M mentions that after next week everyone goes to jury and Brendon says yea he just doesn't want to be seperated from Rachel.

M asked B why he's up so early. He said sleep situation, hard to sleep

B heads back inside, M still on Elliptical

9:30 BBT

Brendan and Matt outside talking about how Britney got drunk for the first time last night. They both agree she is a "fun drunk."

Matt (playing both sides) jokes to Brendan about how everyone thinks he's so stupid for not putting up Brendan and Rachel. Then he tells Brendan that in a couple weeks no one will care.

They talk about getting Kathy out. Matt questions Brenchal's strategy about getting out the floaters (even though Kathy was up in the HOH the entire week Rachel was HOH). Brendan basically throws Kathy under the bus, saying she would never leave the HOH room.

Bubbles for a min. Comes back to Brendan says he feels bad for Kathy. Matt says if you really want to be here, you will show that you want to be here (Kathy hasn't in their opinion).

Talk about the endurance HOH. They think Kathy and Britney should have been up there a long time.

Brendan says that he is after the people who aren't playing the game.

Britney joins Matt and Brendan outside. Then Enzo. They talk about the baby food not filling them up.

Enzo cussing up a storm as usual and complaining about the HN room. "You get a sore throat in there."

They examine a jar of peanuts whose shape has been warped by the sun.

Rachel comes outside and they all start talking about the game of flippy cup last night, saying they should do it again.

OMG, Matt is sitting on the couch with his hand down his pants! (Why does he keep doing this in front of people!?)

Rachel jokes about the possibility of a pandora's box this season: Maybe Natalie (S11) will be in there....maybe both Natalies will be in there.

More complaining about the HN room. Kathy pipes in (I didn't notice her out there) that she has a scarf Enzo can borrow.

Bubbles

Back with Brendan telling Rachel about a band called the Gypsy Kings. More bubbles.

10:00 BBT

10:10am BBT

Kathy told Kristen that she had to tell her something that she heard but she's not trying to start anything, However, Kathy feels that she may not have another chance to tell Kristen before she leaves. Kathy then went outside and Kristen went to put her clothes away (planning to talk later?)

10:25 BBT Kathy is gaming! Telling Kristin that she has Britney and Rachel's vote, but also saying that one of them (I think Rachel) plans to put Hayden and Kristin up next week.

Kathy doesn't necessarily believe that she has the votes she just mentioned, but was sick over the fact that Rachel mentioned putting Hay and Kris on the block. Kathy: You just don't do that.

Kathy says that she only trusts Hay and Kris and that it would be wrong for her not to say anything. Kris says she won't say anything (Hay has already heard about this from other sources...not sure if this is the first time Kristin is hearing this).

11:10 APM BBT: Brenden finishes on the elliptical and sits on the OD couch to chat with Enzo about the food. Enzo can't wait to get off slop and eat real food. Says he doesn't eat much anyway. Kristin on the elliptical.

11:27 AM BBT: Brenden goes over to Rachel who is doing stretches in the BY. He says he's going to talk to Kathy and tell her that he likes her but that he can't send someone (Andrew) home when Andrew has been playing just as hard as he has to stay in the game.

Talking about Kristin now and if she is really is 22. That would make her 17 when she went to college. Rachel said she was 18. Rachel doesn't really trust her.

Brenden says there are a lot of ants over here. Rachel says yes. There are "way too many ants over here" and he picks up his towel to do some other exercises.

12:20 BBT

All feeds on bathroom. Kristen in shower, Lane out of the loo, Kathy drying hair.

I'll watch, but if there's nothing....

it is what it is.... drowsy boring.

to 12:50 BBT

Rachael joined the group.

She asks Kristen's advise on a pimple.

Kristen responds (towel with very hot water and salt), but is cool toward her.

R tries to instigate different conversations.

Then all feeds on Rachael in BR.

[Who's paying for this? - I wanna know]

From the vocals we hear that Brenden and other(s) are cooking 'lotsa chicken'.

Kathy has been waiting for a hair blow-out from Rach. "Yes, like Farah Fawwcett," she requests.

Kristen back. Masectomy discussions. [Always sad - no need to go there.] We switch to kitchen. It's Heyden and Lane cooking. Kathy starts dishes.

to 1:25 BBT

Ragan and Brenden up from their naps. Ragan eventually moves outside where he chats with Andrew at the pool. Andrew mentions he would not put up either Ragan or Enzo - no one who has done 2 HNs. [Andrew's conversations generally last no longer than 2 minutes - short and to the point.]

Matt and Brit have come in from outside and joined up in the kitchen to eat chicken. (Lane and Heden had decided to cook all the thawed chicken, expecting to have some for dinner too.) Brit says she was just saying how she wished she could go inside and have something for lunch ready and waiting for her.

Lane asks if it's time to collect some ants. Then mentions that there is a bee in distress out there. [i'm telling ya - this guy is an eagle eye and dangerous.] Outside, Ragan continues to expound on his BB technical knowledge, now to Enzo who has also come outside. Kathy joins, then Brenden.

to 1:55

Lane and Heyden eat at the table now that the girls and Matt are done. Matt lingers, sitting at the counter. Enzo is already outside.

Brit and Rachael go outside and sit together on the double lounge chair. Kristen goes to pool, where Andrew is floating.

[How boring, you ask?]

Silence on Feeds 3&4; queen bee bonding/sizing-up on Feeds 1&2. (Lots of food talk)

Audio even bleeds into 3&4.

Something small alit on the fake grass. [Started by concentrated prism 'laser' I think.] WBRB. We return briefly (twice) to hear the boys laughing about potential BB housefires - back to WBRB.

ETA: Matt was using the magnifying glass to set ants on fire!

to 2:00

Lane joins the boys on the couch. That's the Brigade, less Heyden but plus Ragan.

Enzo wants more cheese doodles - they say he has degenerated into baby begging.

Talking about Nick over there on the doubler. Apparantly Rachael is disussing a former relationship with 'Paul' - maybe a roomate? She wants the kind of relationship that Brit has with Nick. [Oh, puleeez]

Next comes baby talk and who's ready now or then.

[sorry - I got bounced out - total reboot/web connect. So I haven't seen the last hour.

Although I doubt it, anybody see/hear something worth noting?]

Now at 3:00 BBT

All feeds on Andrew and Kathy in Sunset Room. They both believe in maintaining their integrity. [it's an I'm-Okay-You're-Okay" meeting]. Then the feeds do a major jump in time, and Andrew is at the kitchen sink. They both go outside to general patio conversation. Kathy called to DR.

3:10 - All feeds on patio.

[i have to check out now.]

3:25 PM BBT: Andrew eating some baby food on the OD couches. He and Kathy are talking and she asks if she can feed him like a baby. He’s a good sport and lets her do it (this was on all 4 feeds).

(I put a picture of this in the "pictures" thread).

3:15ish BBT

Andrew comes to BY with a jar of baby food, Kathy asks if she can feed him, she misses having a baby around. He hands the far over and she feeds him. Including sound effects. When she is done she says he was a good sport to let her do that.

3:40 PM BBT: Kathy, Andrew and Ragan talking on the BY couches. Ragan is cutting his toenails and they talk about how often to do it, Kathy does hers every week and Andrew says “really, why so often”. She says she has to keep them short because of her work and then asks how often he cuts his. He says every two weeks, but he keeps one fingernail long because you never know when you will need it to open something like a soda can or to clean something out. Ragan finishes cutting his toenails and goes back inside.

Kathy is “not selling myself to the devil”. Andrew says he likes that she keeps herself who she is. “There is no amount of money in the world that can change my heart, period.” She says “I know you feel the same way”. He agrees.

Andrew asks if she knew she was being put up and she says no, that someone in the house told her she would be going up because she voted against him last week.

Andrew said it was a stupid plan that blew up in his place (Matt’s). Now talking about Rachel and that she has a new best friend this week. Andrew didn’t realize it. Kathy says it’s Ragan and he says they’ve always been friends, but whatever.

Andrew says he needs to put lotion on because he’s starting to peel. “We’ll get through these 3 days together”. (Andrew is very calm).

Andrew asks Kathy if she would be able to eat those jars if she needed to. She says yeah and something about after choosing popcorn, yeah she could eat the baby food. Rachel and Matt come outside and the camera follows them.

3:55 PM BBT: Rachel and Matt have devised an obstacle course outside and are trying to get people to do it. No takers yet. WBRB

4:28 PM BBT - Rachel and Brendon in Cabana Room, He is talking about doplar shifts and kilohurtz and laser lights and nanometers. Rachel: "You're so smart Brendon". Then he goes on to talk about stellar classification. All the while getting his nails filed by Rachel.

Kristin and Kathy in the Sunset Room talking about 2 faced people that won't find happiness with $500,000.

4:35 PM BBT - Rachel asks Brendon what happened to pluto. Brendon: "pluto was deteremined to be a planetoid. Ruled to be almost a giant meteorite." Rachel: "That orbits around the sun in a structured pattern?" (Blah blah blah)

Ragan walks in and says "Boring". Rachel asks Ragan if he wants to give lessons in what he teaches and he declines and leaves.

Rachel says her brain is dying in here. "What did michelle do last season, when she was in here with a bunch of retards?"

She asks Brendon "How can stand being in here with all these people?" Brendon says that he grew up with a monther who is very intelligent and never went to college. So he knows you don't have to go to college to be smart.

R: "One day when I'm a genius, just like you, I can talk to you more about chemistry."

B: "I think you can right now."

R: "Yes, I am pretty and smart. Why do you like my booty so much."

B: "Cause it's delicious."

5:05 PM BBT - Hayden, Enzo, Matt, Hayden and Lane outside talking about Bush. Enzo say's "Didn't he own the Texas Rangers? And look at them. Everything the guy touches turns to shit."

Britney laughing at the things that comes out of Enzo's mouth. Like when he said all the people in the military are low income. She thinks people have that perception because the military will fund your college tuition. They mention all the people who choose to defend our country and they decided to become reality tv stars. And all they do is complain all day.

Britney: You can't spend an extra 25 cents and get me KRAFT Macaroni?

Matt: I can't light the house on fire?

Enzo: You can't get me a better weight set?

Talk moves on to Kathy's veto speech and how long it will be. Wonder if they will cut her off but Matt says it's not live so they'll just let her talk and then edit it down. "Great, we'll be there 2 hours."

5:10 pm BBT: Britney, Enzo, Hayden and Lane, Hayden talk about Pat Tillman and his death in the Iraq War. Hayden talks about Pat’s brother and what it must be like for him and the notoriety from what happened to Pat. Both Hayden and Britney say they are fans of President Bush. Lane says his mom thinks he's the anti-Christ. Enzo says he was in business with Bin Laden.

Enzo started talking about stories of people injured or died in 9/11. Hayden asks Enzo if he's seen info about 9-11 being an 'inside job'. Britney says, Yeah, I've read a lot about that, how the Pennsylvania plane was shot down and there were no pieces of the plane. She says there is video of a missile hitting the Pentagon instead of a plane and how it was physically impossible that no lamp posts were knocked down by the plane. She says there are lots of reports that the government orchestrated the whole thing. Enzo thinks the Penn plane was shot down.

5:43 pm BBT: Britney is talk about the kind of guys she likes/dates. She likes nice, mushy, cuddly and genuine guys.

Archived