7/17 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

5:55BBT Brendon and Rachel in hammock.

Brendon says its a shitty move.(Did Monet/Britney talk her into putting up Andrew?) Does she trust them? R: not really

What did they offer her? R: that they are safe next week

What ever you decide I will back you, it's your HOH

R: Think about all the senarios for next week.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt,Brit,Kathy Rach talking about the sabb and how it lied when it told them they didn't get him in noms. Matt wants to hang out with the sabb, that he's dreamy. When the rest ask if he wants to hang with Annie he tells them no not Annie just the Sabb.

6:20 PM BBT: Outside we have Ragan working out, Andrew playing with some bean bag thing and Hayden in the hot tub. All quiet. Hayden in particular looks deep in thought.

6:30PM BBT: Kristen in Hoh room telling Rach she doesn't trust either one (Brit/Monet). Rachel doesn't feel like Brit is going anywhere for awhile.Telling Rach that noone is supporting Brit that her only support is Monet and she's gone. If she was hoh next week (Kristen)she'd put up Brit and in the speech would tell X that they're just a pawn. Rach is nervouse about who to put up. Goes down the list of who to put up as pawn so she doesn't piss off extra people. She's close w/Ragan so she doesn't want to put up Matt because they are close. So she has to find someone without close ties.Trying to figure out who Enzo would target.

Kristen says Monet has to go. Rach Knows that Monet/Brit are coming after them, so they have to be taken out no matter what. Rachel is afraid to put up Andrew because he'll prob go home and it'd mess them up.Kristen asks her about Matt. (sounds like he's going up to play it safe). Advising Rachel on being straight out about her wishes. Really pushing for Matt to be replacement nom.

Rachel going over all scenarios. (one second it sounds like she's putting up Andrew then Matt)

6:50 PM BBT:

Rach brought Kathy to hoh room. Asks her if Andrew would be a safe nom. Kathy doesn't think it's a good idea. Kristen and Kathy say how no matter what Monet and Brit need to be broken up. That they're already working it downstairs.

Kathy thinks there are still two friends inside the house and that Brit and Monet are probably it.

8:35 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon are still going over replacements. They say if Ragan and Kathy don't switch then all will be okay. But if you tell anyone they are a pawn then things get crazy. Rachel says that Andrew will be upset with her for a while but will get over it but she would rather that then Matt going around the house acting like a martyr saying things like, "I can't believe she put me up" and blah blah blah. Rachel said that Monet will go home because Brendon, Kathy, Hayden, Ragan and Kristen will def vote for Monet to go home. They only need those 5 votes.

Matt and Ragan in the storage room talking. Matt saying that his offering up himself is looking ahead in the long run. Andrew has said my name but Monet hasn't done anything to me. If I put myself up, then I don't have to vote. Matt says he doesn't want to be in an alliance with Brendon & Rachel because they are a big target.

Now She says they are putting up Andrew and asking everyone to guarantee Monet to be voted out.

Now Brendon is going to tell Enzo he has to vote out monet. They want to make sure it doesn't get out and cause drama in the house. said monet has the 10 thousand dollars. Let Matt think he is going up and play side both ways.

Rachel is angry at Brendon for telling Andrew he is likely going up. Rachel says it is nobody's business what they are going to do and he is screwing up her HOH plans. he says okay I won't talk about this again. you do it your way. Says he will not talk game with anyone else and he will back her up.

Rachel is now alone in HOH and is crying. She is not happy about being HOH and Brendon trying to take over her time.

9:01 PM BBT Trouble in paradise? Looks like Rachel & Brendon are fighting. From what I caught (which was the tail-end), Brendon said something that Rachel was planning to someone else when Rachel didn't want him to. Brendon said "I won't say anything to anyone from now on, I won't talk game, nothing, so you don't have to worry about it". Then he left in a huff. Rachel is alone & crying in the HOH room.

9:04 PM BBT Britney and Monet are giving Matt advice on how to deal with Rachel. He says she was acting really weird.

Back to Brendon and Rachel boohooing in HOH. she just wanted to be on BB so bad and wants to make sure every decision is for a reason. She says they have a really cute showmance errr relationship! Being there was all she wanted and she is a super fan. Brendon says and she is super adorable too! (gag) He pledges to be there for her. She says he made her cry so now he is apologizing again for letting the cat out of the bag with Andrew.

Archived