7/10 - Live Feed Updates

DreamAngel

3:54 pm BBT: Feeds come back and Annie is in the kitchen eating and Brandon comes in. She tells him that Britney is getting on her last nerve. Annie is having a pity party and tells him she doesn't know what to do because she's "too personable" and that's why she's being targeted now but, if she doesn't talk to anyone then she'll be a social outcast. Brendon brushes off her comments by telling her to just be herself.

Brendon tries to talk to her about the saboteur's message... he's initially skeptical of it but, Annie tries to convince him that it's accurate (which makes me all the more convinced she's the saboteur). She tells him BB has never lied to the house guests before... and Brendon says, isn't that the point of a saboteur? Annie finally concedes and tells him either way it's great twist because it's all just a big mind F%!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:07 pm BBT: Brendon and Annie are discussing the way the house treated Andrew in the beginning. He's glad that people are starting to be more accepting of him. Annie says she's going to look back and be disappointed in herself for treating him so badly at first.

Brendon says that he knows Hayden is scared of him winning HoH next week and that when he has his pow wow with him later he's going to use that to get what he wants. That being that Annie doesn't go on the block and that Britney does.

4:15 pm BBT: He tells Annie that if it comes down to Andrew and him for HoH that he's going to throw it to Andrew so that all those guys that have been bashing Andrew can get what's coming to them. He says they'll all start kissing Andrews ass and that he'll just sit back and laugh at them.

4:25 pm BBT: Kathy sees Andrew in the kitchen and she begins apologizing for her attitude towards him earlier in the day. (Andrew had asked her what her thoughts were about the saboteur saying there were lifelong friends in the house and she snapped back at him not to ask her about it.) He tells her not to worry about it... he understands that she is on slop. She tells him that's not the reason and she sincerely apologizes.

YES!! My first update of the year!!

4:42 PM BBT: Enzo is in the kitchen, he says that he is getting some "have-not" popcorn. There is a lot of shuffling around in the kitchen.

Captain Kosher (Andrew) is reading the bucket of slop. They are deciding if carrots are good for them or not...

4:46 pm BBT: The feeds were choppy but, Brendon and Andrew have a quick discussion about the house being against Andrew and that they should align. Brendon tells him his plan to let him have HoH if it's just the two of them at the end. Andrew likes the plan and they agree to talk again later after Brendon has his pow-wow with Hayden, later today.

(I'm outta here... got a party tonight! ~ CeCiMom)

4:53pm Enzo is going nuts. He said he wants to spoon his way out of there. He said he wants to watch a fight so he's entertained for 10 minutes. He goes on saying he wants to rob someone. Or someone to beat him up. Or start a gang and to get in you gotta get beat up.

4:45 BBT:

Brendon tells Andrew he has to win.

Andrew: Why?

Brendon: Because these mother fuckers are treating you like a dick and I don't like it.

Andrew: Thank you man I appretiate it.

Andrew: (Not a quote) the others are gunning for you watch out.

5:33 PM BBT: BB announces an OD lockdown just after a short FOTH....

(I hope the Saboteur strikes again... *I personally think it is Matt.... I love the suspense!!!*--Sheldon)

5:37 pM BBT: Kathy is asking Brenden if her can frost (?) the pickles, because they can use milk. Kathy and Aniie are wondering why the LD... They contemplate the removal of a dead fishy.

RIP LITTLE FISH

Hayden/Brendon talk Brendon saying he only trusts Rachel 100% but could trust him too. Hayden never tells who is going up in his place but hints at it with "you know"

5:55 BBT Its raining!!!

(been doing triple duty all day, I am out of updating for the night)

6:00 pm BBT: OD lockdown over. Everyone making their way inside.

6:03 pm BBT: Matt in HOH looking at spy screen.

6:04 pm BBT: Hayden joins Matt in HOH. Matt talking about Andrew defending himself about not being the SAB.

Matt repeating his convo with Andrew about the "friends twist" staying at the same hotel as the rest of the cast.

Andrew was talking about two people who were at the hotel but not part of some gaming convention. Hayden said that those two people were him and Kristen. Cameras go to FOTH at this point.

6:10 PM BBT: Matt and Hayden finish a chat in the HOH. BAsically:

-Andrew thought the two peop,e NOT at a pre-show convention are the long time friends, however, Hayden is one of those two...

- Hayden is entertaining putting Annie up to secure Rachel her spot in the house so that Branden owes him...

6:05 pm BBT: Hayden is reassuring Matt that he isn't one of the friends, and trying to figure out how to limit damage control when Andrew starts telling people.

6:12 pm BBT: Hayden calls Kristin up to the HOH room, and tells her that it's been pointed out that they weren't with the rest of the houseguests prior to joining the show. FOTH.

6:16 PM BBT: Hayden and Kristin try and figure out who the real 2 friends are..must not be them.

When Hayden called Kristen in, he stated "We have a big problem." Then he started explaining that Andrew knew Hayden and Kristen were not in the same hotel as the others. Kristen said "Should we go ahead and tell them?" Then we got foth. When the feeds came back Hayden said something about not talking about production. Then they started talking about who could know each other. I think BB told them not to tell America yet and to cover up.

To clarify - between FOTH breaks, Hayden and Kristin didn't admit they know each other, but did admit that they were not with the rest of the contestants on "vacation." They talked about being in a tough spot now. They are still throwing around theories about who really knows each other outside of the house, guessing that the Arkansas combo may be mother/daughter. I'm not sure where they admitted being friends outside the house. I don't think they did.

I guess I'm new to the live feeds, so maybe BB did step in before they fully disclosed and told them not to ruin it and cover their tracks. That makes some sense.

8:45 BBT

Many HGs in the HT. All cams on Brendon and Rachel in the kitchen.

8:50 BBT

Feeds finally switch back to the HT. Lane is sitting quietly as Britney is takling about a female being the SAB. Enzo agrees and Monet is also there. Britney and Monet talk about not counting on the SAB's vote, so it's there are 10 people to vote, you can only count on 9 people. They wonder if America will tell the SAB who to vote for or the SAB will keep the person who causes the most drama in the house.

Seems like the veto ceremony might be tomorrow, as Enzo hope it'll be early afternoon. Enzo thinks fireworks will begin after the veto ceremony. Britney says if she's nominated, she'll start calling people out. Monet says no, b/c she'll need those people's votes.

Britney and Monet say if they go up as the replacement, then they'll be backdoored. (WHY do HGs think that if they're the veto replacement, that means they were backdoored? Unless that was the HOH's plan from the beginning, no one is being backdoored, as SOMEONE has to go up as a replacement nominee. This is a BB peeve of mine. Sorry, back to the HGs... wink.gif ~lala)

Enzo says on eviction night, he'll go in the DR and tell Julie he votes to evict the SAB!

9:00 BBT

Feeds finally show the cabana room, where Kristen and Hayden as laying down, chatting. Kathy and Matt join them and they talk about food.

Hayden says that there are probably people online blogging about Kristen popping Ragan's pimples earlier (very true, as I read AND saw pics of this! ~lala) and how it will probably be a YouTube sensation.

Archived