Fire Starting Challenge

unknown08

I know most will not agree :lol: , but i thought that challange was totally unfair. It seemed like BJ and Steph knew how to make fire but what if you didnt know anything about building a fire? I know that to be on this show you should know some survival aspects, but what if you've played an amazing game(strategically) and end up getting booted for not making a stupid fire!

I know I cant vent if I cant come up with a better idea, but i still think it was a bit unfair.

Guest Anonymous

After watching them earlier -- I was just surprised that Stephanie won! She's been holding back and letting Bobbi Jon do all the work it seems.

Guest XandraSkye

Steph is one tough chick. Even Bobby Jon knew it. He said, "she can do anything a man can do."

Obviously it wasn't that unfair if Bobby Jon was better at starting fires but he still lost.

Guest Anonymous

I think it was a matter of strategy. Bobbi Jon was trying to build a fire -- Steph was trying to light the torch. I bet hers went out first.

I love Bobby Jon but...

Steph was smart...

She built her fire UP. She started with a kindling base, then put the coconut husk on and lit that. Fueled it with more kindling and poof! A higher fire. Bobby Jon's was too low to begin with, bless his little pointed head. :cry:

It doesn't matter how long it burned. It was how fast it lit. Steph is the poo. Take a big whiff!

Sorry, I borrowed that from Bring It On. :lol::lol:

To me it didn't matter who won this challenge. A lot of posters keep saying how strong and smart Stephanie is, but where were those brains when she needed to put the puzzle together for the immunity challenge? Every member of Ulong screwed up on each challenge and that's why Ulong ended in the prediciment they're in. To be the winner of the final challenge to be the final member of Ulong is no big deal, as she will be the first to go in the next tribal council. To me tonight was the sad end to a pathetic tribe.

I think it was a matter of strategy.  Bobbi Jon was trying to build a fire -- Steph was trying to light the torch.  I bet hers went out first.

Spooky... hit the nail on the head!!! IMO :)

but where were those brains when she needed to put the puzzle together for the immunity challenge?.

Her brains were there--she was smart enough to just look over at the other teams puzzle board and start to circle the answers. That is untill Coby covered it up.

I like Stephanie--she is one if not THE strongest competitor. She has been strong in every challenge.

Please note - This thread is locked for the purpose of archiving.

Thank You

Mod Team

Edited by moderator to add the above quote.