App For Ipod?

mylababy

Great question! I was just thinking this morning how cool it would be to be able to listen to the live feeds at work and in the car. I'll be watching for an answer! :D

I used Itunes and found one.

App Store > Entertainment > FarmFreshApps > Big Brother INSIDER

Not sure how well it works but it's on sale right now for 4.99.

I also found a second one that is FREE!!

App Store > Entertainment > Mutant Soup > Hampster Soup

This one is for BB11 but they say they will be back for BB12.

Either follow those links or just search "Big Brother" in Itunes and choose Apps.

For anyone who is still looking for a good App...

Visit your Appstore

Type in IP.Board Communities

Download and install that app... It's free!!!

Login using that app to mortys. Here is the details you need to put in

Name: Morty's

URL: tvfanforums.net

Username: Your username

Password: Your password

Now browse morty's on the go... ENJOY!!

On my Droid Incredible I have Morty's saved in my favorites. I can go read from my phone any time. I have Morty's Big Brother forum saved and also Morty's front page saved so I can access either one. Works great!

:ghost2:

Ok, I have a stupid question.. I don't have an ipod never have had one.. but since you can surf the net with them, wonder if we can watch the web based feeds on the ipods.. If so I may just have to buy one..lol

Ok, I have a stupid question.. I don't have an ipod never have had one.. but since you can surf the net with them, wonder if we can watch the web based feeds on the ipods.. If so I may just have to buy one..lol

I'll test right now. Be back with an update.

UPDATE: not possible. You need flash and iPods will never support flash. No feeds or flashbacks for iPod. I've also checked to see and there is no real player app to watch on either.

I have Real Player App on my Droid but have not checked it out yet. Also the iPod I was told had Adobe Flash and they support games like FarmVille. They told me when I bought my Droid that the Adobe Flash would be a download soon.

'Reliable Sources" on several blogs say the original Droid will get Adobe flash 10.1 support late July, along with Android 2.2 (Froyo). The new Droid X will get both late August. (Go figure)

I-phone,I-touch,I-pad,etc..."I-anything" will never get flash... Mr. Apple and Mr. Adobe have not been playing well together in the sandbox... Mr. Apple says that HTML5 is the future of I`s and all but flipped the finger to Adobe. Actually I think he did that too... Now, very soon all newer phones and tablets from all manufactures will support flash, except the "I`s"... That is guaranteed.

<!--quoteo(post=654822:date=Jun 16 2010, 05:42 PM:name=Melissa4167)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Melissa4167 @ Jun 16 2010, 05:42 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=654822"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I just seen this on twitter. So seems like there is going to be an app <a href="http://twitpic.com/1xcsi6" target="_blank">http://twitpic.com/1xcsi6</a><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I didn't find it, so we'll have to wait and see what it's called. I saw some for the BB show, but only for previous seasons.

did you find it yet? its called pocket Big Brother..

Visit your Appstore

cool. i just added this app.. thanks for posting!

I don't have an iphone yet, but I do believe they can watch youtube videos and I do remember a subscriber or 2 posting alot of BB videos at one point

I do have one. They do play Youtube videos but they play them in their own standalone app. As of right now the only way to play flash on an Ipod or Iphone is to jailbreak them. Also if you have a 3G of the Ipod or a 4G of the Iphone you cannot jailbreak them yet on iOS4.

Visit your Appstore

This is pretty cool, I just pulled it down on my iPhone. I'm gonna love this! :D

For you Android users here's a link to RealPlayer for Android http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.real.RealPlayer

And this Big Brother 12 App says something about live feeds. Not sure if the developer will be using the app to broadcast their live feed or if will allow you to sign in and watch the live feeds you subscribed to. http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.garettrogers.android.bigbrother12

• 1 month later...

You can see the Superpass live feeds on the original Droid phone if you manually install 2.2 (FRG01B) and install Flash 10.1 yourself.

The video is a little choppy on low bandwidth connected on G3, but you can hear it fine, and it doesn't instantly drain your battery. (I watched maybe 2+ hours yesterday... :D )

To do this AT YOUR OWN RISK, go to androidforums dot com, and search for

[How-To] Force the Official Android 2.2 Froyo Update for the Motrola Droid (FRG01B | Update 1 of 2)

For flash go to networkworld dot com, and search for

Android 2.2: How to install Flash on Froyo

100_3703.jpg

Archived