• Danielle - BB3
    • Alison - BB4
    • Jase - BB5
    • Ivette - BB6
    • Dick - BB8
    • Chelsia - BB9
    • Libra - BB10
    • Natalie - BB11

Will is a well planned and concise villain, while Dick is just light in the head wanna be bully that may come accross to the untrained eye as villainous...

Dick was just a bully, I wouldn't class him as a villian.... easy choice for me

and before you all start I am not a Dick hater, I actually liked him a lot of the time, not all of the time though, and I didn't want him to win

Russell Hantz!

oh ya wrong board. I think Dick was a Russell meanie but with a heart. He was willing to go home for his daughter. Russell would not help his own mother across a busy street if it meant it would mess with his game.

I think Dick was the biggest bully I have seen in BB history. I thought Will was hilarious and straight foward

and before you all start I am not a Dick hater, I actually liked him a lot of the time, not all of the time though, and I didn't want him to win

If being a dick hater is wrong I dont want to be right

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I thought (and think) that Dick was disgusting and trashy in total and the entire house should have cleaned his clock en masse rather than let him get away with his ridiculous antics. He treated "what's her face," beyond any sense of propriety and should have been called on it. I didn't like his daughter, either. It was one of the more distasteful BB's, IMO.

Will brought some class to the show and a new approach to manipulation - he was open about his goal. Will continues to be the BB icon.

Alison Irwin and Jun Song tie for my BB villain.

Let us not forget our beloved nose picking, pool cheating, smelly assed Natalie and her pet Chima. They rank (literaly) pretty high on my skank-o-meter.

But to me that isn't a villan. (This belongs in the thread I just created LOL)

Let us not forget our beloved nose picking, pool cheating, smelly assed Natalie and her pet Chima. They rank (literaly) pretty high on my skank-o-meter.

I thought we were suppose to pick our "FAVORITE"........how could ANYONE have Natalie and angry chima as favorites ---------GIVE ME EVIL DICK and his fabulous nightly commentaries. He was always throwing a monkey wrench into someone plans and his outrangeous rants were what kept us all glued to this season.......... We want more like Evil Dick!!! :boxing:

You are right Peachie. I posted that comment on the wrong thread.

My favorite villain is Will Kirby. He was at his evil best on all stars although I hated Mike Boogie. Their brriiiinnnggg, brriiiinnnnggg diary room sesions were priceless. I never laughed so hard in my life.

I'd like to see him and Evil Dick mix it up in the house. My money would be on Will.

My two favorite villians are probably my two favorite players...

ALL TIME #1: = Dr. Will (although I really never thought of him as a villian - just a brilliant player, he was never really that mean.

All time # 2: = DICK as in Evel. Dick at night was a classic to watch.

Both of these guys did something many of the other players did not do as well - that was to engage us in the play. We would know what they were up to.

Will was awesome (obviously!) but I had to go with Chelsia.

I think it was either love-her or hate-her with Chelsia. She could be so malicious but I loved watching her!

Archived