Top Chef - D.C.

laladoopiedu

Me too. Top Chef is my fav reality cooking show and I'm really excited that it's coming back 'cause top chef: masters is good but, not as good... imo.

Me too. Top Chef is my fav reality cooking show and I'm really excited that it's coming back 'cause top chef: masters is good but, not as good... imo.

I totally agree. I like Top Chef: Masters but it doesn't even compare to the regular Top Chef, it's definitely the best cooking show on tv. I can't wait for the new season!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone else watch this season on the finale the other day? I haven't seen the last episode yet, but was quite surprised to hear that Kevin won. He was on the bottom for the first half of the competition, then did well to remain in the game. But it seemed as though there were better chefs there that left instead of him. I thought he was a shoe in for 3rd place, with both Ed and Angelo being such strong chefs the entire season. Maybe it will be more obvious as to why Kevin won in the finale episode.

I was surprised to hear that Kevin won as well. He just seemed so inconsistent to me, I was really rooting for Ed to pull out the win.

I think Micheal Voltaggio played a part in Kevin's win. I'm not saying anything against Kevin, but Micheal is one of the best Top Chef winners and he already knew Kevin so I think they probably worked really well together.

I was team Angelo the whole season but, it's not the 1st season that the best chef didn't win, imo.

Ed was slightly handicapped by Ilan and Kevin had a slight advantage with Michael and Angelo's had both with his sickness (handicapped) and Hung (advantage). It seemed Kevin deserved his win and I thought everyone was gracious during the reunion show.

Looking forward to seeing Top Chef - All stars! (Thought Kevin Gillespie and Bryan Voltaggio should be in All-Stars though. :( )

I was team Angelo the whole season but, it's not the 1st season that the best chef didn't win, imo.

Ed was slightly handicapped by Ilan and Kevin had a slight advantage with Michael and Angelo's had both with his sickness (handicapped) and Hung (advantage). It seemed Kevin deserved his win and I thought everyone was gracious during the reunion show.

Looking forward to seeing Top Chef - All stars! (Thought Kevin Gillespie and Bryan Voltaggio should be in All-Stars though. :( )

ITA! Kevin and Brian were two of my favorite contestants - I'm just going to assume that they were asked but things are going so well for them that they couldn't get the time off. :P I also would have liked to see Stefan back on the show. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to bring Jamie back? She sucked and I don't think anyone was dying to see her compete again - it's Top Chef not top scallops!

But I'm pretty happy with the cast as a whole. Can't wait to see Carla again!! :D