winner  

16 members have voted

1. 1. who WILL win?

• Crystal
    • Lee
  2. 2. who do you WANT to win?

• Crystal
    • Lee

I think I'll wait until tomorrow to cast my vote. I feel like it might be Lee but I really think that the performances tomorrow could sway the vote in either direction. That might just be me being optimistic, though. lol

I think I'll wait until tomorrow to cast my vote. I feel like it might be Lee but I really think that the performances tomorrow could sway the vote in either direction. That might just be me being optimistic, though. lol

I agree. Either way, it is fine with me but I am leaning towards thinking Crystal the winner.

think lee but i usually get it wrong

want? no preference

I think Crystal deserves to win, I voted Lee and then Crystal for who I wanted to win, but those teens, tweens, wll have voted like crazy, soo I think Crystal will come in 2nd. Although I think it could be a blessing, because she will not want to be lopped into the music her contract will want her to do, and she will be free like Adam Lambert to do what she wants because someone prolly already had pen in hand to sign her, it's just that I would like to see her get the glory of it , but in the real world she is prolly better off not getting the win, we will see. I have to work dang it, so I will be dvring, but will of course come to Mortys to see the outcome 1st, then watch the show, that is how I always do it,lolol

In some ways, Crystal Bowersox reminds me of a brilliant singer - Eva Cassidy - who died young in her twenties. She was from Baltimore and destined for greatness. If you've never heard her sing and like Crystal's voice; try to find some of Cassidy's work. Her Over the Rainbow is just beautiful.

well it could be a toss up there are a lot of Mama sox fans out there, I was reading some other boards last night and saw alot of fan support, so I will be at work. I guess I could go to twitter and see if I can get the result early,lol

well it could be a toss up there are a lot of Mama sox fans out there, I was reading some other boards last night and saw alot of fan support, so I will be at work. I guess I could go to twitter and see if I can get the result early,lol

She does have a lot of fans across a lot of different boards, but I think she appeals to an older crowd mostly - those fans are way less likely to text vote or even make lots of call-in votes. That's why I think Lee has a big advantage over her.

"According to Billboard.com, ratings for Tuesday's performance show were down 15% from last year." Take that, people who didn't vote for Adam Lambert. I think that AI has about done its do. I like Lee Dewyze more than I do Crystal but it is (like I think I said previously) more a matter of personal taste than talent. In truth, Crystal is probably more classically talented than Lee and should win. That said, I like your crooner style, Lee (and have said so from the beginning), but I have to vote for the Crystal woman.

prolly already had pen in hand to sign her,

If this site is any indication she is allready signed

www.crystalbowersox.com

When you go there all it has is a SONY logo

And I agree would love to see her get the glory because she deserves it. What ticks me off most is how the judges, simon mostly, crowned Lee the winner because he is a nice guy and worked at a paint store and he deserved it. That he needed a break. DONT THEY ALL? If that's what it takes to win sign me up!!

well i got winner right this year

when will we get a female winner?

the show has turned so male dominated its not even funny

sorta like bb before jordan broke the curse

congrats to lee and crystal both

when will we get a female winner?

the show has turned so male dominated its not even funny

I think its because of the high percentage of teenage girls that vote. I read somewhere last year (wish I could find it) that in a poll that was done, teenage girls and older women (it was either 40+ or 50+)voted 2 to 1 for a male singer over a female singer.

As far as Lee winning- I wish him well because he seems like a very nice guy but, imo, he is probably has the worst voice of any AI winner thus far. I cringed when he sang his coronation song. Oh man. This season the talent was so lukewarm, except for the occasional very good performance (Crystal's "coronation" song performance before last night is one that comes to mind). I really think they are going to need to get a MUCH better group next season or this show will reach its end.

I like Lee. He was probably my fave (except for Siobbhan who was so unpredictable but I liked her style) from the beginning but I thought he sounded terrible in the finale and got way too emotional for me. Actually, I thought the whole season was a bust. None of them were fabulous and I don't think any of them will be famous except for possibly Casey and Siobbhan. They probably have enough looks or style to make up for the sparing talent. Lee and Crystal are not very polished. Michael was awful. So was Aaron.

I like Lee. He was probably my fave (except for Siobbhan who was so unpredictable but I liked her style) from the beginning but I thought he sounded terrible in the finale and got way too emotional for me. Actually, I thought the whole season was a bust. None of them were fabulous and I don't think any of them will be famous except for possibly Casey and Siobbhan. They probably have enough looks or style to make up for the sparing talent. Lee and Crystal are not very polished. Michael was awful. So was Aaron.

You summed up my thoughts on this season perfectly... ditto what slim said!!!

I do not think Lee is gonna go anywhere much, he may have won but I sure haven't heard much from the Idol winners in recent past (Chris Allen). I do think Crystal will get a contract and record her music and become somebody, she has waay more talent than Lee. To tell you the truth this sayin that age is why Lee appeals so much could be true, but I think the music that is out there today sucks for the most part and has gone sooo far down hill, ppl are crankin out cd after cd, just like the movies that are bein made today, most of them suck and have no substance. I like Crystal because the music and lyrics she writes have substance and feelng. Casey might go somewhere, but no way in dbl dog hell will Siobhan go anywhere musically. I never thought she was anything at all, just sayin.