BB 12 excitement level, 1-10

uvp

what is your bb excitement level for bb12?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. what is your bb excitement level for bb12?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

Right now I am a 2. I figure BB can't disappoint me any less than that (at least I hope not...hehehehe) and then there is room for improvement. Past couple years I did not even buy the feeds but I think I will check them out this year.

All this waiting is making me anxious/nervous....It's okay to open my bottle of champagne a few days early, right? I might need my mind sober in order for me to take it all in.

we should have a lot more tens tomorrow :party_smilie:

Meet Big Brother

we should have a lot more tens tomorrow :party_smilie:

Meet Big Brother’s new Houseguests on the CBS EARLY SHOW tomorrow morning! #BigBrother #BB

CBSTweet

Now my excitement level is through the roof. I can't wait to see their pics and bios and make my initial judgments.

My first impressions will most likely go out the window on premiere night.

Just changed my vote to a 10. With all the talk about the sneak peak of the house tomorrow, and all the new postings on Morty's... I can't contain it. The week of BB it will go to a 20, but the voting doesn't go that high :)

they just showed cast on early show

What with watching our weather reports on Hurricane Alex I missed The Early Show, I was bummed! But I knew I could come to Morty's and someone would have put up links :animated_bouncy: Morty's is DaBomb :party_smilie:

My excitement is about to explode :animated_shocking: LOL

uhm -looks in sheepishly- Dunno who remembers me but here I am!

I miss you guys!

I would say 8

-Kyo

I REMEMBER YOU! So glad to see you again! I am starting to get very excited about this season! 10!!!!!!!!!!

About a 5. Have to wait till I get into it more.

It gets higher as it goes on and then decreases a lot as it's about to end. It just isn't as interesting the last few weeks w/only a few people in the house.

I'm so excited! I'd say a 9! I'm taking a vacation day on Friday. I really need to stay up on Thursday night to watch BBAD cuz we all know that it's important not to miss premier night on BBAD. No way I'll be able to work on Friday after staying up all night. LOL!

Just changed my level too 9 it will be over the top 10 by Thursday...I just want to know what the heck is going on in that house right now....for all we know the fight of the season could be happening....LOL

With this cast, probably at some point, I'm going to be thinking that I should have watched my Meerkat Manor dvd's instead.

Meerkat Manor?!...meh...the Meow Meow Mafia is gonna kick @ss! Just you wait...:grin2:

:rolleyes:

Archived