BB 12 excitement level, 1-10

uvp

what is your bb excitement level for bb12?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. what is your bb excitement level for bb12?

i thought it was about time i started this again .

I am about a 10 but once season starts that level goes downhill fast :). More curious to hear what is the twist(lame) going to be this year, then finding out about hg. Hg for me through the years have been pretty much generic copies of each other.As a student of game play ,I am curious how bb11 game play will affect this years game play.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i thought it was about time i started this again .

I am about a 10 but once season starts that level goes downhill fast :). More curious to hear what is the twist(lame) going to be this year, then finding out about hg. Hg for me through the years have been pretty much generic copies of each other.As a student of game play ,I am curious how bb11 game play will affect this years game play.

I'm definatly a 10 and WILL be getting the feeds SOON!! I can't wait for the season to start!! I'm just praying that we get some interesting people this season.

I'm thinking BB13 will be an All Stars 2 edition.

I think I am finally recovered from last season.....My excitement level is currently at a 4.

I think I am finally recovered from last season.....My excitement level is currently at a 4.

4? :confused: That's not even enough excitement for you to be here. :giljotiini: I think we will have to cast you off and have you come back when you can get more excited than that. :no:

I'm only at a 4 right now.. Depends on my mood too.. The other day I was at a 10 but it dropped for today.. once some more info starts coming out it will rise again.

Mine's about an 8 for the moment. It'll be higher once the HGs are announced I think. I think I'm more excited this time around than I have been over the previous years just because I've got some co-workers/family that I got in on the action last year. Here's hoping they sign up for Morty's and join in on the prediction challenge before the season starts!

I'm very thankful my husband loves it as much as I do.. he will call me on his breaks at work to find out what's going on,.....LOL

He has some co-workers that like it too, so when he gets back on the floor after talking to me they ask what is going on..lol

I'm very thankful my husband loves it as much as I do.. he will call me on his breaks at work to find out what's going on,.....LOL

He has some co-workers that like it too, so when he gets back on the floor after talking to me they ask what is going on..lol

Wow you have a nice setup. Does your hubby have a good looking brother who like BB and blondes? :animated_bouncy:

Well Vanna, he does have a brother who is 27 and who dated a blonde.. so things are looking good for you..lol

Ok one down. :animated_bouncy: BUT does he like BB? (Or can he be trained to like it :cookie: ) And does he like a cougar? :unsure:

Ok one down. :animated_bouncy: BUT does he like BB? (Or can he be trained to like it :cookie: ) And does he like a cougar? :unsure:

Edited to ad: And we aren't talking about "regular BB" Where talking the live feeds, Morty's the whole ball of wax BB addict.

Archived