Top 6 - April 27 & 28/Morty's cheesecake game

uvp

best

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three?

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three?

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28?

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week?

+1 Point for each correct idol contestant that ends up in the bottom three

+2 First person told they will be in bottom three

+3 For guessing who gets lowest number of votes. Must be someone from your original bottom three above

DEADLINE FOR ENTRY OF PREDICTIONS April 28, 2010 4PM Eastern AND 1PM Pacific

best

1.michael but judges at least simon hated it so not good

2.casey default

3.crystal

4.lee

5.aaron

6.siobhan

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? michael lee siobhan

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three?lee

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28?michael

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week?lee

best

1. Lee

2. Casey

3/4. Michael

3/4. Crystal

5. Aaron

6. Siobhan

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? Michael, Siobhan, Lee

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? Lee (for shock value of course)

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28? Michael

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week? Siobhan

best

1. Casey

2. Lee

3. Aaron

4. Siobhan

5. Crystal

6. Michael

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? Michael, Crystal, Siobhan

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? Siobhan

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28? Michael

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week? Siobhan

best

1. Lee

2. Casey

3. Crystal

4. Aaron

5. Siobhan

6. Michael

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? Michael, Casey, Aaron

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? Casey

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week? Aaron

best

1.Casey

2.Lee

3.Crystal

4.Siobhan

5.Aaron

6.Michael

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three?Michael Siobhan Crystal

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three?Siobhan

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28?Michael

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week?Crystal

This is a tough one to give numbers to this week because I thought they all were good- except I wasn't too crazy about Siobhan's performance.

best

1. Casey - his performance was the one that stood out the most as something I'd actually listen to and buy.

2. Michael

3. Crystal

4. Aaron

5. Lee

6. Siobhan

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? Michael Siobhan Aaron

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? Michael

Tiebreaker System:

Tough week for me this week! I know who I want to go home but I don't think I'm lucky enough for it to actually happen. :P

best

1. Lee!

2. Casey

3. Aaron

4.Crystal - I can't believe I had to put her fourth! I think she's been number one in all of my other rankings.

5. Mike

6. Siobhan

worst

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? Casey, Aaron, Mike

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? Mike

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28? Mike *still crossing my fingers for this one!*

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week? Aaron

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? michael lee siobhan +2

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three?lee0

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28?michael0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week?lee no

TOTAL=2

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? Michael, Siobhan, Lee +2

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? Lee (for shock value of course) 0

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28? Michael 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week? Siobhan no

TOTAL=2

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? Michael, Crystal, Siobhan +2

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? Siobhan +2

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28? Michael 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week? Siobhan no

TOTAL=4

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? Michael, Casey, Aaron +2

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? Casey +2

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week? Aaron no

TOTAL=4

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three?Michael Siobhan Crystal +2

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three?Siobhan +2

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28?Michael 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week?Crystal no

TOTAL=4

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? Michael Siobhan Aaron +2

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? Michael +2

Tiebreaker System:

TOTAL=4

Morty's cheesecake game

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three? Casey, Aaron, Mike +2

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? Mike +2

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28? Mike *still crossing my fingers for this one!* 0

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week? Aaron no

TOTAL=4

Official Morty's cheesecake game result 4/28

1.Which three idol contestants will make up bottom three?michael, siobhan, casey

2.Who will be first contestant to be place in bottom three? michael, siobhan, casey

3.Which idol contestant will received lowest amount of votes and thus will be eliminated 4/28?siobhan

Tiebreaker System:

1.Who will be last person to find out they will be competing the next week?casey

k3m7va.jpg

Well, it looks like we ALL missed the mark on who is going home - Big Mike is safe. I hope it's Siobhan going home and not Casey.

I bet it was a shock to all of us! lol And I agree with you, I'd like to see Casey stay tonight.

Winners of cheesecake with a score of 4 CeCiMom, jersey721, Oleander, kayo, itsnotbb9

p7lgh.jpg

:party_smilie: :party_smilie: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I'm actually kinda shocked that Aaron is still in it- don't know why but he just seems a little out of place. It must be the Archuleta factor.

Congrats, cheesecakers!