Well I still can't stand her singing....

chatterbox

Guest Anonymous

Ok so I'm confused. I never liked Fantasia. I've always thought she was just way too far overboard -- and her voice always grated on my nerves. But she won -- easily from what I understand. So..... why?

Guest ranster627

Minority Posting here:

I like Fantasia, but she is not meant for all material IMHO. That being said, in general I like her voice, attitude, and stage presence ...

Guest XandraSkye
Well, since I only watched a few episodes last season and I missed her performance last night, I can't really comment on those. But I did buy her CD and I enjoy it. Matter of fact, it's in my CD player in the car right now.

I actually liked Fantasia last year-when she sang.Her singing voice is different,kinda reminded me of a young Aretha Franklin.BUT, last night's performance sucked.Too much screaming and WAY  too many yeah,yeah,yeah's!
And yet again, Paula loved it. :shock: It was a shocker!

Guest Scrappy's Girl

My mom and me were watching it and she said to me, why is she screaming? She would sound better without the screaming.

Donna

Couldn't stand Fantasia last year and actually walked out of the room when she sang Wednesday night. :shock:

But, I will say that hearing that some of you have bought her CD does make me curious... I didn't even know she actually put one out yet. I'll let ya know my review after I've listened to it... LOL, jk.

For once there seems to be a consensus, looking around ducking, LOL.

I couldn't believe it when I heard her caterwauling and then heard all the glorified comments about how good she was. I was sitting there thinking, she was not good at all. So, of course, I came here!

Guest Scrappy's Girl
She had a couple good performances in the last AI.  I give her that. 

But thats about all I can give her I'm afraid.

I agree with you, Spooky. She did have a couple good ones last time, but the screaming when singing, not good. I have been singing off and on with performing since I was 7 years old, I am 34 years old now and I have to say that when she was doing that, I had to literally cover my ears.

Donna

Guest Taloola

Oh my, that was one of the worst performances I could have witnessed. I would have been better off walking out of the room but I had to just see what reaction she would get.

I've heard that her cd is alright. I wouldn't buy it only because I wasn't a huge fan of hers last yr. Hey, she did and has done some great singing. But that was off the wall. :shock: